- Ocena: 4/5Very nice, BUT missing essentials: container preferences sync + container reordering. Moreover, mobile support + temporary containers could be a much desired addition.
- Ocena: 5/5So cool :)
This allows me to "box" all google websites in its own container and all Amazon websites in another.
Plus, I can have as many containers as I want, in case I want to log into something with different accounts at the same time.
- Ocena: 5/5The importance of a browser extension like this can not be overstated. The fact that Mozilla them self maintain it makes me feel warm inside. Much privacy very container!
- Ocena: 5/5Usability changes/default selected container type when opening the popup/shortcuts to open container
- Ocena: 4/5It's awesome, but why can't we change the order of the containers in the containers list? That UI feature should be a no-brainer...
- Ocena: 5/5best add-on ever created
- Ocena: 5/5Very useful. I'm using multiple accounts on for the same site and with this extension I don't have to deal with multiple browsers and incognito mode.
- Ocena: 5/5This is one of the most amazing feature of Firefox, at work we use the GSuite and Chrome with multiple accounts: this add-on allows me to ditch Chrome entirely.
I am also converting other colleagues to it, little by little.
I am an IT Technician at Salesforce :)
- Ocena: 4/5Good on Firefox Quantum, but natively supported on Nightly
- Ocena: 5/5Awesome module. Just one remark, it would be nice to be able to set a default page to open.