- Autor: Firefox user 16132713, 3 godziny temuOcena: 1/5don't know what they're doing, it was doing fine and they decided to change everything, we have to click at least 6 times to open a new tab. who came up with this new feature? that guy must be a genius, definitely deserves a raise, what more will he add? i'm excited for the next updates, i hope they add captchas next
- Autor: Firefox user 16132641, 3 godziny temuOcena: 3/5Please fix the Limit to Designated Sites. Any toggling of the setting keeps getting undone, so I can't actually have the options I want.
Edit: From what I can see, the changes inverse:
Container 1 - tick
Container 2 - untick
Container 3 - tick
(change container 2 to tick)
Container 1 - untick
Container 2 - tick
Container 3 - untick
- Autor: Firefox user 16132458, 5 godzin temuOcena: 5/5Please please please change the UI back to allowing for opening a new tab in one click.
Edit: Anyone else coming across this - right click (if you can) the regular new tab button in your tabs list and you can do it quickly from there. May be worth making this more obvious to the end user!
- Autor: Steven Merrill, 12 godzin temuOcena: 1/5The latest update completely renders this extension useless. I can't just hit Control-Period and navigate up and down with my arrow keys to select the container I want. Please revert this change or allow switching back. At least make it possible to use the arrow keys to navigate.
- Autor: Another FF user, 16 godzin temuOcena: 1/5Also, created an account just to leave this review. I thought something messed up because clicking on the container name didn't open a new tab, just to notice a not needed UI change and a terrible extra panel to open a new tab.
TL;DR the new update requires more than 2 clics to open new tab, is awful.
- Autor: Bob, 17 godzin temuOcena: 4/5Now (version 7.0) it deserves no more than 4 stars. Really bad UX update. People got used to make just one click on container to open a new tab. Now it's 2 clicks... But this is not enough, you also have to move your mouse longer, because container list has moved down. OMG
- Autor: Firefox user 12917938, 18 godzin temuOcena: 2/5Me tomé la molestia de hacer una cuenta de Firefox solo para opinar sobre el nuevo cambio y tengo que decir que no me gustó, me gustaba más la versión anterior que con solo 2 clics ya tenias una pestaña abierta ahora son más de dos clics, espero que vuelvan a la versión anterior
- Autor: Firefox user 16131137, 20 godzin temuOcena: 4/5It use to be 2 clicks to get a container tab, now it takes 3 or sometimes 4 clicks. Click, click, click. Why the change? People don't need a bunch of options every single time they want to open a container.
- Autor: jcarrag, 2 dni temuOcena: 4/5Really useful extension!
I would give 5 stars if the global hotkey was configurable as ctrl-. conflicts with another extension (which fortunately I'm able to reconfigure)
- Autor: Firefox user 14174423, 3 dni temuOcena: 5/5It works great. It would be nice if it would come with an out of the box option or a wizard to create containers for the most well know trackers and all the sub/domains associated to it.
As well it would be nice to be able to do some kind of customization per container like "when i close browser, delete all cookies from this specific container" for example.
- Autor: Firefox user 13443597, 4 dni temuOcena: 5/5Ojalá tuviera una opción de borrar los datos de navegación de cada contenedor.
I wish I had an option to delete the navigation data for each container.