- 5 段階中 1 の評価circcc によるレビュー (2年前)UI bug has not been fixed for a long time and recognition rate is very low.What UI bug? And why do you think that the recognition rate is low? Any example(s) for that? => Can you please re-post the feedback in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価HonestReview によるレビュー (2年前)I would rate it 5 if you could bind the shortcuts to whatever key combination you liked (weren't forced to use Ctrl+Shift) and if the shortcuts worked without having to click on the icon the first time.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Ant Dude によるレビュー (2年前)Nice idea, but its OCR doesn't work well with tiny images with tiny texts. It didn't see or misread a lot of texts. :(Thanks for the feedback. Can you please re-post it in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Neko によるレビュー (3年前)If Google Translate is expensive, then why not use a different service? There's DeepL, Yandex Translate and probably many more. Google isn't even the best machine traslator. It would certainly increase the useability. The pictures I try to extract text from often have just half of a sentence, so I have to open 2 google tabs to read one sentence and it loads quite long every time a new tab is opened.
The "Copy to Clipboard" button doesn't work for me.
Every new recapture deltes the text in the textbox instead of just adding to it, so I could scann the whole sentence before going to google, instead of opening google twice.
It would be great if the capture window would be re-sizeable as it takes up my whole screen when open.
The Copyfish window also becomes invisible if I change the background color of a website with a userstyle (Stylus) to black (bc in-built darm modes are still not a thing for some reason).All the translation services you mention are at least as expensive as Google translate :-(
Thanks for all your suggestions => Can you please re-post them in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issues.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12222200 によるレビュー (3年前)Excellent application, fast to be free, the problem is that sometimes it does not read some sources that are the most used, it is a pity that the Pro costs almost 20 dollars, if it cost less than 10 without a doubt I would subscribe, but, "Latin America problems ".
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Dexms4 によるレビュー (3年前)Has been broken for close to a month. Besides that, there were some major flaws in the design - the addon would not display untranslated text properly, instead displaying a loading symbol for a google translate page that would never load (because apparently you need to be a paying user to get simple google translate functionality).
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前The Google Translage API is not free, that is why we can only offer it on the paid PRO+ version. But the free version contains a "Translate" button that opens the OCR'ed text directly in the free Google Translate website - a very convenient feature. Did you discover it yet?
- 5 段階中 3 の評価SkyHigh によるレビュー (3年前)It worked GREAT, until recently. It now either says: "Unable to capture screen. Please try again when the page has loaded." or is just doing screenshot of entire page (desktop screenshot in 3 seconds). Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価JWOL によるレビュー (3年前)I like it very much as it is a very good addon, but I can't see it because the black icon merges with the background.
It would be nice if you could use the middle gray or switch between white and black so that you can use it.