- circcc によるレビュー (3日前)5 段階中 1 の評価UI bug has not been fixed for a long time and recognition rate is very low.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3日前What UI bug? And why do you think that the recognition rate is low? Any example(s) for that? => Can you please re-post the feedback in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- Adam によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価No thanks, I don't want to install your bloatware/malware aka Desktop Screenshot XModule for Desktop OCR.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 8ヶ月前As the name suggests, you need this additional module only if you want to get text from your desktop (e. g. from a scanned invoice). If you only use Copyfish in the webbrowser you do *not* need it. Plus, of course, the XModule native app is not malware and bloatware at all. It is a very compact C++ module for taking screenshots. That is all.
- Chris Currier によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Used to work fine...no longer. Worked great as a simple OCR, but not the current version. Tries to always translate and never finishes. Will look for a simple OCR add-on, now that this is no longer available.
- wiskerke によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox 52.5.0
*Unable to capture screen. Please try again when the page has loaded.*
After restarting Firefox or even rebooting: copyfish icon greyed out.
edit after reply:
Fair enough - I'll try the older version.
The 1 star is there because there's no zero star: meaning it does nothing.
I must add that Copyfish does work on Chrome, but until I get the full hang of it I'll refrain from giving one or more stars there. Besides I work in FF and only revert to Chrome if everything else fails.
edit2: It turns out it was not an older version, but a newer version where you have added support. Kudos to you for doing that.
However my one star was well deserved then. For there was nothing in the version history that even hinted at previous versions not being supported. Nor is/was there a requirements part.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前You are using an old Firefox version. The good news: Copyfish V2.9.1 adds support for older Firefox versions. If you still see any problem, we prefer if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving 1-star reviews here. We don't check here very often, but can respond immediately to email.
- Firefox ユーザー 13140273 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I've spent over fifteen minutes using this add-on and reading its page for basic instructions because this seems like a useful tool for an author. I click it on the top of my browser, it turns from black to gray, it prompts me to select text, and then....nothing. I create a new Word document to paste the selected text and the paste option is grayed out. This is either for developers or...has not been fully developed. -w.
- canadaDry によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Same as the other reviewer... "wait until page has loaded".
Perhaps they should make it compatible with the most popular addins like no-script and adblocker (I suspect that's where the issue lies)
Can you please send a screenshot of the situation to email@example.com ? This might us an idea on how to recreate the problem.
You might also want to try "Copyfish for Chrome" and see if this one works better for you. This will be useful information as well. Thanks!
- stvol によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Постоянно пишет:
"Unable to capture screen. Please try again when the page has loaded"
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前Thanks for the report, but I can not recreate the issue. All works fine in my tests. Have you tried this with several different websites and they all show the same error?
If so, can you please send a screenshot of the situation to firstname.lastname@example.org ? We can only fix issues that we can recreate.
You might also want to try "Copyfish for Chrome" and see if this one works better for you. This will be useful information as well. спасибо :)