- 5 段階中 5 の評価gablw によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)I have been happily surprised by how well Copyfish works with text on images and book covers where there is multi-colored background, are usual fonts, text at somewhat of an angle, text that has been significantly enlarged to the point the letters are less solid, and more, and in other situations where I thought the text would be too challenging. Thanks so much, developers!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価piecevcake によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)Please stop it scrolling to the top of the page after screenshotting!
Works on images. Pop-up page when install should tell you to set up source language presets in settings (select engine 1) before using it, autodetect is not included in the free version. You can usually find the language by translating some surrounding text with google translate.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Отображемое имя によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)why for Copyfish SCROLLS FUCKING DOWN actual webpage after scan?
Why your app cant read vertiocal-typed texts? That's silly. About "this picture too small"... meh. Of course.
I understand that u want some money and make your free-users to purchase smth of your productbut at least give stable product to people who should use it twice a year!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Ace of Aces によるレビュー (1年前)Doesn't work with yomichan, options menu frequently loses saved options and reverts to default.
It's a shame, since its OCR is actually really good, but the inability to quickly translate things without paying a ridiculous amount of money for a pro plan is frustrating, especially since it claims that it supports popup dictionary extensions with that feature toggled and then doesn't.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価circcc によるレビュー (2年前)UI bug has not been fixed for a long time and recognition rate is very low.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前What UI bug? And why do you think that the recognition rate is low? Any example(s) for that? => Can you please re-post the feedback in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価HonestReview によるレビュー (2年前)I would rate it 5 if you could bind the shortcuts to whatever key combination you liked (weren't forced to use Ctrl+Shift) and if the shortcuts worked without having to click on the icon the first time.