- 5 段階中 3 の評価Отображемое имя によるレビュー (1年前)why for Copyfish SCROLLS FUCKING DOWN actual webpage after scan?
Why your app cant read vertiocal-typed texts? That's silly. About "this picture too small"... meh. Of course.
I understand that u want some money and make your free-users to purchase smth of your productbut at least give stable product to people who should use it twice a year!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12222200 によるレビュー (2年前)Excellent application, fast to be free, the problem is that sometimes it does not read some sources that are the most used, it is a pity that the Pro costs almost 20 dollars, if it cost less than 10 without a doubt I would subscribe, but, "Latin America problems ".
- 5 段階中 3 の評価SkyHigh によるレビュー (3年前)It worked GREAT, until recently. It now either says: "Unable to capture screen. Please try again when the page has loaded." or is just doing screenshot of entire page (desktop screenshot in 3 seconds). Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前For technical issues please report them in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ - the developers are there and can help.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価anonymous によるレビュー (4年前)I agree with the previous reviewer that the new permissions look fishy, but it seems they are not currently abused. I unzipped the add-on and looked at the source.
"Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox" is used to communicate with the UI Vision XModule used for desktop OCR.
"Display notifications to you" is used to display notifications when you have a paid subscription that is about to expire, and for displaying messages when using the desktop capture feature.
"Access browser activity during navigation" I'm not sure about, it might be needed for some functionality to work but I didn't find anything obvious. There seems to be no feature like collecting browsing activity or something abusive like that.
Of course the permissions coul be used for abusive purposes in the future so it is always best to be a bit paranoid. Even with the permission system in Firefox you have to trust the developer to an extent.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前Thanks a lot for this critical but qualified response! As you found out already, the new permissions are needed so that Copyfish can communicate with the UI.Vision XModule, which it uses for desktop screenshots, for desktop OCR. Of course, you only need to install the desktop OCR module if you want to OCR outside of the web browser (e. g. from desktop apps, desktop dialogs, images, invoices, PDF,...)
For more details, please see https://ocr.space/copyfish#desktop
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14660455 によるレビュー (4年前)Doesn't work with vertical text. If they added support for this, this addon would be amazing.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価eUROs によるレビュー (5年前)UPDATE 9/11/17: It does a fair OCR job, for both languages (Greek & english) Only in some cases. Not always. It depends from the text on the picture I guess. The translation fails though, But I really don't need the translation and I have disabled it from the Options. I just need the OCR alone.
This tool is Not good for capturing URL links. Because I found this screenshot which is an example of the "error" popup window. from one web page and the text was: [[<>]]
I tried to OCR this, But it could only capture only the simple 2 lines of text: [The Requested file was not a valid file]
BUT the lines which have special characters couldn't recognize it: [C:\Users\.....]
* I have also tested it on the "dilbert.com" website (like you did on your example) and it works capturing text on Comic images.
I have noticed that sometimes It converts the (i) letter as a Number (1) and the (comma) as a (full stop dot) in some images.
* You should add the (Options Button) when we right Click on the Addon. It is a painful process to find the options to change the Language.
* Also on the Youtube video in (FIREFOX 56.0.2) I tried your Chinese example video and it works Great! => https://youtu.be/8dRWw4FIYqs
But on YouTube video, in the (CHROME Browser) it is Unable to capture the text. it shows me this Warning:
(Please try again when the page has loaded. Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs.)
*And last but not least, On another Comic Image Example it can not recognize this kind of text/font => http://www.leasticoulddo.com/comic/20170430/
Anyway, all in all, this Addon works fairly with Firebox 56.0.2!
I want to believe that in Future updates will be much better. I guess.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13273761 によるレビュー (6年前)This addon looks cool. But it doesn't work for me. Each time it shows "Unable to capture screen. Please try again when the page has loaded". I have banned all other add-ons and use Nightly 57
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Yandong によるレビュー (6年前)I know a little about Chinese and China, so I know what the video you used to demonstrate this extension described. I do not think it is a good idea to involve this extension in political stuffs. At least I do not feel secure when using this add-on.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 6年前Thanks for mentioning your concerns. But I can assure you that we had no hidden thoughts or even a political agenda by choosing just this video for the demo screencast. I am not even sure which agenda you have in mind, feel free to email us at email@example.com with details.
That said, we will use a different video/theme when we update the screencast in the near future.