- Ant Dude によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価Nice idea, but its OCR doesn't work well with tiny images with tiny texts. It didn't see or misread a lot of texts. :(
開発者の返信投稿日時: 23日前Thanks for the feedback. Can you please re-post it in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- Neko によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価If Google Translate is expensive, then why not use a different service? There's DeepL, Yandex Translate and probably many more. Google isn't even the best machine traslator. It would certainly increase the useability. The pictures I try to extract text from often have just half of a sentence, so I have to open 2 google tabs to read one sentence and it loads quite long every time a new tab is opened.
The "Copy to Clipboard" button doesn't work for me.
Every new recapture deltes the text in the textbox instead of just adding to it, so I could scann the whole sentence before going to google, instead of opening google twice.
It would be great if the capture window would be re-sizeable as it takes up my whole screen when open.
The Copyfish window also becomes invisible if I change the background color of a website with a userstyle (Stylus) to black (bc in-built darm modes are still not a thing for some reason).
開発者の返信投稿日時: 23日前All the translation services you mention are at least as expensive as Google translate :-(
Thanks for all your suggestions => Can you please re-post them in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issues.
- Dexms4 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Has been broken for close to a month. Besides that, there were some major flaws in the design - the addon would not display untranslated text properly, instead displaying a loading symbol for a google translate page that would never load (because apparently you need to be a paying user to get simple google translate functionality).
開発者の返信投稿日時: 8ヶ月前The Google Translage API is not free, that is why we can only offer it on the paid PRO+ version. But the free version contains a "Translate" button that opens the OCR'ed text directly in the free Google Translate website - a very convenient feature. Did you discover it yet?
- Firefox ユーザー 14137356 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価All in all this add on has been a good choice to have, but the newest update has several downsides.
~ T̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶-̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶b̶s̶i̶t̶e̶.̶
~ I have also found repeated instances of my quick select languages not working or even being reset to the default of none. (I think what happens is whenever I try to change a copyfish setting, it resets all previously altered settings back to the default).
~ When the quick select buttons ARE there, it doesn't allow me to switch between them while it is translating, and so with the removal of the translation feature, it just keeps trying to translate forever. (It seems that I can switch languages while it's still doing the OCR, but when it starts "translating", the buttons all go grey).
These are obvious and newly introduced problems that I feel negatively impact my experience with this add on.
Edit: Unfortunately, uninstalling and re-installing copyfish did not fix any of the issues I have been experiencing, though I understand and sympathize with your provided rational about why you removed the translate feature.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前"Always translate issue" => Please reinstall Copyfish. That should fix this issue. If not, please contact us at team @ ocr.space.
The translation feature had to be moved to the PRO+ plan, because the translation API provider raised the prices dramatically - so we can no longer afford to offer it for free.
- Firefox ユーザー 13188171 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価If the text is on a colored background, the extension has a hard time reading it. Also it's very inaccurate when trying to guess the characters for a language that doesn't use Roman letters.