Firefox ユーザー 12222200 によるレビュー (1年前)
5 段階中 3 の評価
Excellent application, fast to be free, the problem is that sometimes it does not read some sources that are the most used, it is a pity that the Pro costs almost 20 dollars, if it cost less than 10 without a doubt I would subscribe, but, "Latin America problems ".
- Отображемое имя によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価why for Copyfish SCROLLS FUCKING DOWN actual webpage after scan?
Why your app cant read vertiocal-typed texts? That's silly. About "this picture too small"... meh. Of course.
I understand that u want some money and make your free-users to purchase smth of your productbut at least give stable product to people who should use it twice a year!
- Ace of Aces によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work with yomichan, options menu frequently loses saved options and reverts to default.
It's a shame, since its OCR is actually really good, but the inability to quickly translate things without paying a ridiculous amount of money for a pro plan is frustrating, especially since it claims that it supports popup dictionary extensions with that feature toggled and then doesn't.
- circcc によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価UI bug has not been fixed for a long time and recognition rate is very low.What UI bug? And why do you think that the recognition rate is low? Any example(s) for that? => Can you please re-post the feedback in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- HonestReview によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I would rate it 5 if you could bind the shortcuts to whatever key combination you liked (weren't forced to use Ctrl+Shift) and if the shortcuts worked without having to click on the icon the first time.
- Ant Dude によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Nice idea, but its OCR doesn't work well with tiny images with tiny texts. It didn't see or misread a lot of texts. :(Thanks for the feedback. Can you please re-post it in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- Neko によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 2 の評価If Google Translate is expensive, then why not use a different service? There's DeepL, Yandex Translate and probably many more. Google isn't even the best machine traslator. It would certainly increase the useability. The pictures I try to extract text from often have just half of a sentence, so I have to open 2 google tabs to read one sentence and it loads quite long every time a new tab is opened.
The "Copy to Clipboard" button doesn't work for me.
Every new recapture deltes the text in the textbox instead of just adding to it, so I could scann the whole sentence before going to google, instead of opening google twice.
It would be great if the capture window would be re-sizeable as it takes up my whole screen when open.
The Copyfish window also becomes invisible if I change the background color of a website with a userstyle (Stylus) to black (bc in-built darm modes are still not a thing for some reason).All the translation services you mention are at least as expensive as Google translate :-(
Thanks for all your suggestions => Can you please re-post them in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issues.
- Dexms4 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Has been broken for close to a month. Besides that, there were some major flaws in the design - the addon would not display untranslated text properly, instead displaying a loading symbol for a google translate page that would never load (because apparently you need to be a paying user to get simple google translate functionality).
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前The Google Translage API is not free, that is why we can only offer it on the paid PRO+ version. But the free version contains a "Translate" button that opens the OCR'ed text directly in the free Google Translate website - a very convenient feature. Did you discover it yet?