- 5 段階中 5 の評価piecevcake によるレビュー (4日前)Works on images. Pop-up page when install should tell you to set up source language presets in settings (select engine 1) before using it, autodetect is not included in the free version. You can usually find the language by translating some surrounding text with google translate.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Отображемое имя によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)why for Copyfish SCROLLS FUCKING DOWN actual webpage after scan?
Why your app cant read vertiocal-typed texts? That's silly. About "this picture too small"... meh. Of course.
I understand that u want some money and make your free-users to purchase smth of your productbut at least give stable product to people who should use it twice a year!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Ace of Aces によるレビュー (1年前)Doesn't work with yomichan, options menu frequently loses saved options and reverts to default.
It's a shame, since its OCR is actually really good, but the inability to quickly translate things without paying a ridiculous amount of money for a pro plan is frustrating, especially since it claims that it supports popup dictionary extensions with that feature toggled and then doesn't.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価circcc によるレビュー (1年前)UI bug has not been fixed for a long time and recognition rate is very low.What UI bug? And why do you think that the recognition rate is low? Any example(s) for that? => Can you please re-post the feedback in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価HonestReview によるレビュー (1年前)I would rate it 5 if you could bind the shortcuts to whatever key combination you liked (weren't forced to use Ctrl+Shift) and if the shortcuts worked without having to click on the icon the first time.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Ant Dude によるレビュー (1年前)Nice idea, but its OCR doesn't work well with tiny images with tiny texts. It didn't see or misread a lot of texts. :(Thanks for the feedback. Can you please re-post it in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issue. A sample screenshot that shows the issue would be helpful, too.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Neko によるレビュー (2年前)If Google Translate is expensive, then why not use a different service? There's DeepL, Yandex Translate and probably many more. Google isn't even the best machine traslator. It would certainly increase the useability. The pictures I try to extract text from often have just half of a sentence, so I have to open 2 google tabs to read one sentence and it loads quite long every time a new tab is opened.
The "Copy to Clipboard" button doesn't work for me.
Every new recapture deltes the text in the textbox instead of just adding to it, so I could scann the whole sentence before going to google, instead of opening google twice.
It would be great if the capture window would be re-sizeable as it takes up my whole screen when open.
The Copyfish window also becomes invisible if I change the background color of a website with a userstyle (Stylus) to black (bc in-built darm modes are still not a thing for some reason).All the translation services you mention are at least as expensive as Google translate :-(
Thanks for all your suggestions => Can you please re-post them in our user forum at https://forum.ui.vision/ ? There we can ask some follow-up question to better understand the issues.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12222200 によるレビュー (2年前)Excellent application, fast to be free, the problem is that sometimes it does not read some sources that are the most used, it is a pity that the Pro costs almost 20 dollars, if it cost less than 10 without a doubt I would subscribe, but, "Latin America problems ".