Valutata 4,5 su 5
4,5 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 15879071, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5This is an exemplary add-on! It does what it says: it cycles out old tabs to reduce system load and improve speed. It is thoroughly configurable. I can't recommend it enough!
- di Utente Firefox 16053094, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5THIS EXTENSION IS AAAAWWWWWESOME!!!!
I had about 30 tabs open and using about 75% of memory, but AFTER installing and activating the extension it WENT DOWN TO ONLY 48% memory use! I Love that I can deactivate all tabs except the one I'm using at the time.
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE AND VERY USEFUL TOOL!!! Thanks Richard my brother!
- di Utente Firefox 13138523, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Great extension, just one tiny little edit should be considered, would it be possible to discard the tab that's currently in focus? I would like to leave an empty tab opened then if the tab in focus is idle it discards it and goes to that empty tab (this already happens if I manually press the discard button on the focused tab) but it would be a lot better if it were done automatically after the time has passed.
Thanks, once again a great extension.
- di Guillaume, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Really useful, the idea is really great, but the execution could be better. I've hit some strange bugs such as not being able to get back to a tab.
Also, the whitelist is poorly done. The matching is incorrect. Despite writing the domain name to whitelist correctly, it expected me to write the "www" in front of it. Some other time I written a whitelist, but some other domain also got whitelisted because the matching is incorrect. An entry such as "example.com" should whitelist the domain, and the whole domain. "an.example.com" should only whitelist the subdomain and nothing else.
- di Utente Firefox 15954429, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Even though I love this extension as a tab hoarder, recently I've noticed that when I reload a tab, instead of loading the last page it loads the google search I did in the first place before entering a result. As a result, I can't access the page I wanted. I hope it will be fixed.
- di Joabe Ferreira, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Um BUG,
Quando ativa a função de alterar o Favicon, ele fica Cinza, mas nunca volta ao normal. Eu já tentei remover o favorito e excluir o favorito e recolocá-lo de novo, mas o Favicon continua cinza. Esculhambou o Favicon!