- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17815105, 3 mesi faVery useful add-on ! Works perfectly ! Only thing I'd like to see, is the option to not reactivate automaticaly a tab whenever you click on it : I sometimes happen to missclick on the wrong tab I need, and thus activate the wrong tab
- Valutata 4 su 5di the21st, 6 mesi faGood extension, but needs better defaults. E.g. "Do not discard a tab when it is pinned" should be ON by default.
- Valutata 4 su 5di JieChen, 8 mesi faIn the latest 0.6.3.2 version of this plugin, the tabs that have reached the hibernation time cannot be automatically hibernated, I returned to the 0.5 version and it was fine. I am using Firefox Developer Edition 106.0 Beta 6 (20220929195234)
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16621721, 9 mesi fafor those people who have problems that the addon suddenly doesn't work anymore, revert to version 5.0
i dont know what update dev made but it made the addon useless, cant use discard in any options even with keyboard shortcut. once you revert back, it will work once again.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17289459, un anno faExcellent concept and plenty of flexible options. Currently, the timing of discards on Firefox is unpredictable, but the developer is active and this issue is the only thing preventing 5-starts. I have not tried any similar add-ons because the time involved in comparing each feature. I think it could benefit from a few UI enhancements, but that is just the techi side of me and no points off for that. Availability on multiple browsers is a big plus for me. Thanks for the hard work Mr. Neomy!
- Valutata 4 su 5di @ekasprzak, 2 anni faWould be 5/5 starts if extension was able to properly resume youtube videos (position) as currently it just resets to beginning, no matter what position it was before discarding.
Except that, great extension!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16845605, 2 anni faA great, simple, and lightweight extension to discard multiple tabs. It has great features and easy to follow options. However, I'm not a fan of the latest update that changes the gray dot and grayed out tab when discarding a tab to the blue "zzz" icon and not graying out the tab. I prefer the former because it's easier to tell which tabs have been discarded. The blue "zzz" icon is also a bit distracting.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Peter Kehl, 2 anni fa"Discard All Other Tabs" and similar bulk actions have never worked (if you have hundreds of tabs).
Still a good memory saver.