- di Utente Firefox 16621721, 4 mesi faValutata 4 su 5there is a problem that when saving the changes made in the option does not take effect instantly after saving. you need to restart or close down all firefox processes before the changes takes effect.
another would be it does not discard pinned tabs (discord,twitter,etc) on browser startup even if the option was checked.
these two were my only complaint since these were working before
- di @ekasprzak, 6 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Would be 5/5 starts if extension was able to properly resume youtube videos (position) as currently it just resets to beginning, no matter what position it was before discarding.
Except that, great extension!
- di Utente Firefox 16845605, 7 mesi faValutata 4 su 5A great, simple, and lightweight extension to discard multiple tabs. It has great features and easy to follow options. However, I'm not a fan of the latest update that changes the gray dot and grayed out tab when discarding a tab to the blue "zzz" icon and not graying out the tab. I prefer the former because it's easier to tell which tabs have been discarded. The blue "zzz" icon is also a bit distracting.
- di Anach, 9 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Great extension, and does what it says, but it can be a pain, discarding tabs you don't want to discard, unless you add everything to a whitelist. It would be awesome if this had an option to work opposite to that, and only suspend tabs you add to the list.
- di Rudolf_Snail, 10 mesi faValutata 4 su 5The software is pretty good, it does what it says it does, but it doesn't have any option to disable the discarding of tabs, so setting the number unbelievably high will have to do.
- di PERCE-NEIGE, un anno faValutata 4 su 5I use it to pause a tab. It works well, but I wish the icon of the tab that is paused to be more apparent, I can't recognize the tabs that are paused from the active tabs. So I click on paused time sometimes, and they load, and it's absolutely not what I want! @zephyr That's normal. When you pause a tab, it discards the content of a form, you must have known this. You can use form saver for this use, but not tab pausers.
- di Jeff Worne, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Overall, this is a must-have extension for managing browser memory for those of us who just can't seem to close tabs. My one KILLER feature request would be to have a setting to prevent automatically reloading a discarded tab when focus returns to it. I'd like the option to manually reload the tab, instead. Right now, if you discard all tabs, the extension will pick a discarded tab and reload that page.
- di Hiroshi Ahsan, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Great extension.
However, I think its biggest weakness is that if you accidentally click a suspended tab, it automatically begins to load. This usually happens when you close a tab and the browser automatically jumps to the tab to its right that may be suspended. That is a big turn off. Every suspended tab should have a "this page is suspended" window. And also the extension should have the option to let the user manually reload a suspended tab with a click, in contrast to auto reload.