Valutata 4,5 su 5
4,5 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 12237351, un anno faValutata 4 su 5One of the best addons for suspending tabs but I'd like to add an option to not load tabs immediately after focusing it, like the way "great suspender" for chrome works.
Update: the addon doesn't work if firefox multi process is disabled. It'd be great if you find a workaround.
- di Utente Firefox 14616206, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Memory saving, Life saving!!!
I use lots of tabs, due to the excellent TreeStyleTab, so Firefox easily eats 3GB of memory. With this extension I get usages of 1 to 1.5 GB, without any noticeable loss of performance.
- di raywood , un anno faValutata 3 su 5I really like the concept. And it works, to some extent. I would suggest a feature that would keep five to ten of the adjacent or most recently opened tabs loaded. Otherwise it takes prohibitively long for them to re-load, after I close the present tab.
- di KlausDevWalker, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Great extension. Like a buddy said in his comment below, that feature should be included by default (with all options) on browsers. Just a little nasty bug: sometimes when you use the context menu "Open Link in New Discarded Tab", when you come back to that tab, it doesn't load automatically neither it gives the option to refresh. In both cases, you lose the link for the tab. An temporary solution I found is trying add it to bookmark. The bookmark mini-window will show you the URL. Then you can copy and paste and go.
- di Utente Firefox 13686648, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Excellent Firefox Extension! Just made a donation.
Since using it, my Macbook is consuming less CGP, which benefits battery and therefore also the environment.
Small steps that also count on the path to a more sustainable future.
- di Taco, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Good old, Firefox user 13207224.
I love this concept, I was using it on Chrome for the longest time and whenever I get a new browser I try and find something similar. I wish this was built-in automatically by now, everyone I know uses 100+ tabs and never closes them. It's nice to have something that will "manage" the excess tabs, keep up the great work Firefox user 13207224!
- di Utente Firefox 14553597, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Greate extension.
Suggestion - don't restore suspended tab automatically when I click on it.
This extension is really useful when working with a lot of tabs and sometimes switching between +20 tabs I accidentally restore suspended tab.
- di Marsu42, un anno faValutata 5 su 5This is the lifesaver for my laptop with only 2GB ram. Now I can never need to micro-manage open tabs again because they get unloaded automatically. Firefox memory consumption is way below Chrome now. Thanks to the dev!