- di Utente Firefox 13633332, un anno faValutata 2 su 5It would be great if it wouldn't release the tab as soon as I click it. Especially since a lot of times, closing another tab results in focusing the discarded tab.
Also, as of Firefox 78.0.2 (64-bit), due to some bug in browser, this extension is actually useless.
- di Redbeard, un anno faValutata 2 su 5It worked for a few hours, then it spontaneously wiped all its own settings and it now seems unable to save any new ones, so the addon no longer functions. The "Factory Reset" button doesn't work either (yes I'm dbl-clicking it).
Debugging notwithstanding, there's not much I can do but remove it.
- di Utente Firefox 15184639, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5This doesn't fix firefox's terrible memory usage.
Firefox still has memory usage of multiple GB.
When tabs are discarded, instead of data being saved to cache, the information is lost and needs to be redownloaded from the internet.
So with this addon you get a combination of bad memory usage and tabs that are basically only links. Worst of all worlds.
This is not the fault of Auto Tab Discard, it's just that firefox is written with no concern for memory and the Discard method that it exposes doesn't work usefully.
- di Dypsis, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Many of my Bookmarks have the discarded favicon permanently. I have tried removing the Bookmarks, and re-adding them, but it continues to display the faded favicons with the dot. I have tried clearing cache and even uninstalling this extension. How do I fix it? Edit: I have had to disable this extension for now before it screws all my favicons up. And Mozilla has this listed as a "Featured Extension". I am now using Dormancy.
- di Blazer, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Doesn't work at Waterfox https://www.waterfoxproject.org/
This browser like Firefox 56. Maybe there is a version of the add-on suitable for this browser? What happens in the current extension - The add-on is installed, I can change the settings, but in work, when you try to freeze all the tabs, nothing happens.
Other addons from Firefox (until 54 version) working perfect.