- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15070452, 5 mesi faC'est dommage mais le module plante. De temps en temps, au lieu de "réactiver" un onglet mis en veille auparavant, il le supprime complètement et firefox affiche une page vide.
Il est alors impossible de retrouver l'onglet et de savoir ce qu'il y avait à la place de cette page vide.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17686513, 6 mesi faI suspect this extension is what's been slowing down Firefox for me and using a lot of my PC's memory to the point of severe lag - it's my only recent add-on and disabling it seems to have helped so far (fingers crossed). Good idea but the slow-down is very significant after a while for me at least.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Jeddostotle7, 6 mesi faUsually pretty good, but for the past several months now I've been having an issue where sometimes, if I click on a tab that was discarded to open it, instead of loading the actual page it was on it instead just becomes an about:blank page. It doesn't happen too often, but often enough to be annoying and make me have to be more cautious than I'd like to have to be.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15318362, 9 mesi faGreat add-on. However, the last few weeks I've noticed an error of some kind. Reawakened tabs will not be on the last page I was looking at, but rather the page ~30 min. before it auto discarded. This makes the add-on borderline unusable to me.
- Valutata 3 su 5di islisis, un anno faWould be excellent if discarded tabs could be refreshed/bypass cache when reloaded.
- Valutata 3 su 5di LLLLLLLllllllIIIIIiiii:::..|°|, un anno faIt works, but is not my preferred addon for tab unloading.
Why does it need permission to "Access your data for all websites"?
- Valutata 3 su 5di TheoComm, 2 anni faMostly functional, however despite enabling the condition of "do not discard tab if playing media", it will discard tabs that are actively playing media
- Valutata 3 su 5di Fonzie!, 2 anni faIt works, has every setting you could think of and visually indicated inactive tabs. For some reason the add-on does take up quite a bit of resources as seen in about:performance. And it also needs every permission you could think of....
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13541191, 2 anni faGood but lacks and important feature that "the great suspender" has, which is to Not Auto Load suspended tabs when you click on them, this makes the navigation so annoying since you have to be careful on which tab you click since it's gonna load !!!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 16602017, 2 anni faMal funktioniert er und dann wieder nicht....früher war er top da gab es auch keine zusatztsoftware......weniger ist mehr
- Valutata 3 su 5di Phaedron, 3 anni faI'd like to rate this add-on more highly but the first option worries me greatly: '..also >trash< all tabs not active in the last 24 hours'.
Can this be serious? 'Trash' to me, American though it is, means wreck, destroy, obliterate, smash, demolish, vandalise, eliminate, break apart, disassemble with prejudice, make useless for evermore, effectively kill...
Would I want this done to tabs I've had sitting in my browser for more than 24 hours? For any number of hours? That seems absurd.
I'd like to test it, but why would I want a terminal sentence passed on any of my tabs?
Maybe it's just a poor choice of language by the author; very poor, careless.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Clemens Ratte-Polle, 3 anni faAuto Tab Discard ATD Firefox addon:
I lost all my by tabsuspender discarded tabs :(
1. And an option would be fine to reload discarded pages only by a mouse click into the page.
2. Will ATD reopen the discarded tabs and URLs (even from Bookmarks) if the addon "Auto Tab Discard" would be disabled, defect or uninstalled?
- Valutata 3 su 5di pjcamp, 4 anni faFor me, doesn't do what it says it does. Tabs are not suspended, they are completely discarded. There are no distinguishing features between active and discarded tabs (icon is unchanged, there is no dot). Switching to the tab, it starts blank and has to completely reload itself from the Internet. If I were trying to continue reading on an airplane, lets say, I would be out of luck. Maybe that is what it is supposed to do but that is not the impression I got from the description.
- Valutata 3 su 5di mediaklan, 4 anni faNot bad, but far to be as great as was tab suspender, from the same author. Clicking a discarded tab will auto undiscard it, which is a major drawback compared to tab suspender which had an option to prevent that. No more toolbar icon to get the suspend menu options. And more annoying : discarding a tab will get you switched to another tab, but without any options to control this behavior. On the pro side : from what I notice, this extension is more effective than tab suspender in terms of perfs and memory reduction usage.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Laurence Daigle, 4 anni faIt has a bug where it does not restore the tabs after firefox updates. If you had tried to restore a discarded tab after an update and then attempt to restart firefox without first recovering the tab, it will not recover the tab after the restart