- Valutata 4 su 5di JieChen, 8 mesi faIn the latest 0.6.3.2 version of this plugin, the tabs that have reached the hibernation time cannot be automatically hibernated, I returned to the 0.5 version and it was fine. I am using Firefox Developer Edition 106.0 Beta 6 (20220929195234)
- Valutata 2 su 5di smayer97, 8 mesi faReally appreciate this add-on BUT somewhat buggy add-on... Discarded tab often does not stay discarded.
And if use the "Open a temporary blank page when all tabs in an inactive window are discarded (to be able to discard the active tab on this window)", the discarded tabs often revert back to loaded tabs after a while (within about 20-30 mins in my experience), especially when you use the Discard All Tabs or are discarding the last loaded tab in a window. UGH!
[Edit Jan 25, 2023 - Will this ever get fixed???]
Also, why not use the technique The Great Suspender used (only available or
Chrome)? Instead of a new tab to suspend the last one, it was able to suspend in place.... much more elegant and does not create new tabs.
[EDIT: Jan 28, 2023 - Meanwhile, I just figured out a workaround to stop the discarded tabs from re-loading under the above use-case... When discarding the last tab loaded, Auto Tab Discard opens a "blank" tab page to accomplish this. But AFTER such a discarded tab reloads, that tab/page automatically closes again and the discarded tab reloads. SO AFTER that tab reloads (and the blank tab is closed), simply press COMMAND-SHIFT-T. This will bring back the blank page and discard the last tab again. BUT THIS TIME the discarded tab WILL discarded.
This might give a clue on how to fix this?
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14532424, 8 mesi faBroken, whenever a tab is discarded and i click on it it goes back to the "new tab" page as if i just opened a fresh tab, also cant go back to the tab were i was with the "Go back one page" feature (the arrow)
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14060522, 9 mesi faGreat addon, but have to revert back to the old version temporarily because the addon doesn't work at all, including not discarding any inactive tabs after x number of minutes after updating to v.0.6.2
- Valutata 1 su 5di Music, 9 mesi faNot working at all since Version 0.6.2. Have to revert to 5.0 to fix as other review mentioned. Once this issue is fixed on current version rating will improve.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16621721, 9 mesi fafor those people who have problems that the addon suddenly doesn't work anymore, revert to version 5.0
i dont know what update dev made but it made the addon useless, cant use discard in any options even with keyboard shortcut. once you revert back, it will work once again.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13026738, 9 mesi fa"I swear, I'll get to each and every one of these tabs." -Most of us here, probably.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15318362, 9 mesi faGreat add-on. However, the last few weeks I've noticed an error of some kind. Reawakened tabs will not be on the last page I was looking at, but rather the page ~30 min. before it auto discarded. This makes the add-on borderline unusable to me.