- Valutata 5 su 5Update request: Ability to whitelist domains to never suspend. I like that I can not suspend pinned tabs, but I only pin a few tabs regularly and forget on others that may need to stay active.
Love this Extension. I like to keep tabs open as I switch between many tasks throughout the day, and keeping the tab open reminds me what I haven't finished yet! The company wont give me more RAM, so this is a great solution to the performance issue having 25 tabs open can cause!
- Valutata 1 su 5Doesn't work at all. Using the default settings, all tabs are active, using tons of CPU. How does an addon that doesn't do anything get 5-star reviews?
- Valutata 3 su 5It has a bug where it does not restore the tabs after firefox updates. If you had tried to restore a discarded tab after an update and then attempt to restart firefox without first recovering the tab, it will not recover the tab after the restart
- Valutata 1 su 5Doesn't work. The setup for delay doesn't work. The setup for which tab stay online doesn't work. Always suspend all tabs after 1 min. I set 10 or 100 min, doesn't work... Useless..
- Valutata 5 su 5how i can enable favicons, with this small image much easy to navigate tabs, if i cant do this, add this in new version please :)
- Valutata 5 su 5This is a must-have for Firefox.
- Valutata 4 su 5Very useful tool! Recommend to anyone that knows how to open links in new tabs.
Only 2 problems I have: no hotkeys to discard current tab / all other tabs, and doesn't save video progress on youtube. Would be great to have youtube tab reload with a timestamp.
- Valutata 5 su 5Simple, effective, reliable. Does one thing well, just like tigers like it.
- Valutata 2 su 5Doesn't work at Waterfox https://www.waterfoxproject.org/
This browser like Firefox 56. Maybe there is a version of the add-on suitable for this browser? What happens in the current extension - The add-on is installed, I can change the settings, but in work, when you try to freeze all the tabs, nothing happens.
Other addons from Firefox (until 54 version) working perfect.
- Valutata 4 su 5One of the best addons for suspending tabs but I'd like to add an option to not load tabs immediately after focusing it, like the way "great suspender" for chrome works.
Update: the addon doesn't work if firefox multi process is disabled. It'd be great if you find a workaround.
- Valutata 5 su 5Memory saving, Life saving!!!
I use lots of tabs, due to the excellent TreeStyleTab, so Firefox easily eats 3GB of memory. With this extension I get usages of 1 to 1.5 GB, without any noticeable loss of performance.
- Valutata 5 su 5Very helpful
- Valutata 3 su 5I really like the concept. And it works, to some extent. I would suggest a feature that would keep five to ten of the adjacent or most recently opened tabs loaded. Otherwise it takes prohibitively long for them to re-load, after I close the present tab.
- Valutata 5 su 5Great extension. Like a buddy said in his comment below, that feature should be included by default (with all options) on browsers. Just a little nasty bug: sometimes when you use the context menu "Open Link in New Discarded Tab", when you come back to that tab, it doesn't load automatically neither it gives the option to refresh. In both cases, you lose the link for the tab. An temporary solution I found is trying add it to bookmark. The bookmark mini-window will show you the URL. Then you can copy and paste and go.