Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par schwer_vernetzt, il y a 4 moisNoté 2 sur 5Räumt Tabs auf, ja. Aber wenn man Probleme mit zu hoher Speichernutzung hat, sollte man diese Erweiterung entfernen. Das war nämlich bei mir das Problem - quasi ein Problem gegen ein anderes eigetauscht.
- par LasagnaAndroid, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Great add on, helps reduce tab clutter and keep an infinite list of "I'll read them later (not really)" for us tab hoarders peace of mind. Also, they're support team replies really fast, which is really appreciated. I think this is the only extension I've been using on all my browsers for the past few years.
- par corners, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Great add-on, great support.
This add-on is a game changer for me; it saves me so much time, and keeps me sane and organised, and speeds up my computer because I no longer have to have dozens and dozens of tabs open... yet they're just a click away.
There was an issue where a Firefox update stopped the app from working. Not only was the OneTab support awesome, but all my tabs reappeared after their prompt update.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13059984 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Great addon, so useful in my day to day life. The quick response to correct and fix the bug in previous version was amazing.
- par Vic, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Love it!
As a scientist I do a ton of online research, and I have not found anything better to organize and keep URLs, or to save an ongoing search in a split second when I need to go and close the browser. The glitch of the last update has been fixed, as indicated by the developers. You can backup, which I recommend doing once in a while if you have a whole library saved in OneTab like I do. It takes less than 10sec.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16310175 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5OneTab was awesome . . . until it wasn't. About four days ago, the icons disappeared, and I can't find them or get them back. I understand I'm not the only one. Too bad!
- par David, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5The firefox app has been fixed (as the developer noted) - honestly I tried a few alternatives to what OneTab does and none of them are even close. OneTab really helps out to save links and even pick up work from the day before, if your work is mainly browser-based.
Until the recent bug it has always worked correctly.
- par Vin, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5This add-on has been a lifesaver for years, helping to manage all my tabs. Recently I thought I'd lost them in the latest update, but OneTab tech support showed me how to fix the problem in just ten seconds. Highly recommended!