- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13839236 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5Your plugin killed almost all my tabs. I had about 130. After click on link 'Restore all' were restored only 4. Then I'm tried to restore them all with Ctrl+Shift+T it helped me to restore another 20 tabs. And that's all. OneTab by default delete it history after 'restore' tabs as you know. I'm furious....
- par Neil Sinclair, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5i'm always downloading recipes, opening each individual dish in its own tab. it slowed my pc down, sometimes crashing firefox, more often just causing lags. thanks to onetab, i'm able to keep all my successes and not-so-successfuls organized and available the next time someone makes a request. and no more lags! <3
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14398247 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5Their description:
"Information about your tabs is never transmitted.
...except with the 'share as a web page' feature.
...oh, and with Google."
Yeah I can totally see how "information about my tabs is never transmitted", because as we all know, sharing things with Google is as good as not sharing them at all.
Come on guys, Google will only know exactly which sites you visit. Not which specific file you're looking at. Don't be so picky.
What a load of absolute BS.
- par NomDeFox, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5I've been using this for awhile, love it.
Only problem is at first I used it like it should be but NOW I still have 200+ tabs open AND this one...
...that's my fault though.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15742414 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5The default behaviour of sharing tab history is clearly a glaring oversight of the team. Intentionally infringing on privacy or not, the feature is obviously a privacy issue that needs to be addressed.
1. can users who've perhaps unwittingly shared their tab history delete them if they lose access to the computer that they used to create them?
2. can users easily see a list of all the tab lists they've shared?
3. do the shared links ever expire? Is there a default expiry?