- par Fredrik, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5To the latest one-star rating stating that this extension shares your tabs online for everyone to see, that is just wrong, and plain stupid thinking. You didn't care to read the "About this extension" text beforehand?
They clearly state in the Privacy Assurance:
Information about your tabs are never transmitted or disclosed to either the OneTab developers or any other party. The only exception to this is if you intentionally click on our 'share as a web page' feature that allows you to upload your list of tabs into a web page in order to share them with others. Tabs are never shared unless you specifically use the 'share as a web page' button. We use Google's favicon generator to retrieve favicons for each domain in your list, but only the domain name is used and the full URL is never disclosed.
To continue my review; this is a great extension being able to optimize the performance of any computer (at least my mid-to-high range desktop and mid range laptop). I have this extension working in all my browsers, and it's a dream to see my computer going silent once it's idling.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16456613 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5TOP top top. Permets de faire le ménage rapidement dans les onglets ouvert sans pour autant les perdre si saturé le menu des raccourcis surtout lorsque l'on aime nettoyer l'historique régulièrement.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13468109 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5I often have a ton of tabs open, which slows down my browser and makes it difficult to be effective in my research. One Tab is THE BEST. When I have a bunch of tabs open that I want to save but don't want to bookmark, I just hit one tab. All of my open tabs are now in a list. Easy to search. You can easily reopen one or all of the tabs, delete one or more tabs. Makes my life so much easier.
- par Bflat, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5The add on is very nice, thank you. I do have one question thought, is it possible to trigger one of the onetab functionalities, such as ''send only this tab to one tab'', or ''send all tabs except this to onetab'', through a keyboard shortcut? If it isn't, I think that would be very nice, and I suggest that you please, if possible, implement it. I researched to see if this feature already exists, and that doesn't seem to be the case.
- par Nijaz Muratović, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5noticed a bug, file:/// links are saved, but as soon they are opened they are removed and not opened...can't contact anywhere except here...will give higher rating if bug is fixed
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13885522 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5I tend to open a lot of tabs. Many tabs. I think I have the attention span of a flea. One tab helps me save them all in one place where it's easy for me to refer to them. I guess I am a tab hoarder but I do a lot of research for myself and my writing and One Tab allows me to easily access all that fun without keeping all the tabs open (and thereby slowing down my computer). :) Great stuff. You need this addon!
- par USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5mostly disabled it. Breaks Loads whether you ask it to or not and then breaks your vpn or music connection in doing so. Seems pretty obvious they are messing with your other browsing connections. It's only good for one thing, that is if you have to open many URLS and don't want to bother pressing the keys to make a book mark. I consider this spyware. Don't know why mozilla recommends it, but they must have low standards.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 moisWe have a very strict privacy guarantee, and Mozilla manually reviews all of our source code. I'm not sure what kind of "breaking" of your browsing you're talking about. The extension will not normally affect your browsing in any way unless you click the OneTab button to send your open tabs to OneTab.