- Noté 5 sur 5par jdeco, il y a 5 moisI don't praise many things, but for years, I've used OneTab to collect and categorize website "reminders"--shortcuts to things like movies I've yet to stream, and eateries I'd like to try--and it's been failure proof. While Bookmarks are fine for some things, THIS is the way to cleanly pin-up webpages on the fly--simply and elegantly.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17479806 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisMy precious tabs are ruined by this hateful and horrible extension. DO NOT try to install it, STAY AWAY from it as soon as possible! ! ! -- Advice from Tears.
- Noté 3 sur 5par they86, il y a 5 moisIncredible how middle-of-the-road this extension still is after all those years of development...
MEMORY REDUCTION: yes, it can help you save memory... But a tab suspender does that equally well.
SESSION MANAGEMENT: well... VERY disappointing for that. On the OneTab Page you cannot move tabs to another window. You can't even rearrange windows.... Pretty useless for anybody who wants the tiniest amount of control over his "sessions".
- Noté 1 sur 5par Redbeard, il y a 5 moisThis f*cking thing. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. I kept it for 15 minutes before realising I didn't need it. When I uninstalled it. IT CLOSED *ALL* OF MY TABS. 400 Tabs. Absolutely horrible extension. Steer clear!
- Noté 5 sur 5par AnneF, il y a 5 moisThis is WONDERFULLY helpful, well-written software. I absolutely love it. I'm hoping for a future feature to migrate to a new machine without losing all of the OneTab list data.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Mindstyler, il y a 5 moisUnfortunately it broke somehow in the latest firefox. Does not display the tab page anymore on startup and right clicking the extension symbol does not bring up the extension controls anymore. Please fix this extension asap. It's a really great extension.
- Noté 5 sur 5par bobfox, il y a 6 moisThis is one of the best add-ons/extensions ever. Decreases clutter. Streamlines to the max.
My browser has never run so clean. I would recommend this extension to anyone, and anyone who doesn't have it is missing out on a serious quality-of-life hack.