Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Homo Impudens, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5It is a most useful extension, i have it on windows and works perfectly, but on android it has some flows: At first, it saves only some of the opened tabs and permanently closes the rest. After some experiments i found out that it does not save the tabs that you have opened in background and not visited, or the tabs that you have not visited after opening the browser. If there is some settings that could fix it, some instructions on this matter from the developers would be very useful. The second annoying thing is that you can not choose whether or not, preferably not but unfortunately not an option, to open the onetab page automatically on a new tab when you open the browser first time after having terminated the app. When the app still runs on the background and you reopen it it does not open the onetab homepage tab. At least i have not found any kind of settings like on the windows version, if someone knows something more please share. If there is a way to overcome these flaws please state it, if not it would be nice to consider fixing them. This is a very useful extension and deserves the perfection, like the windows version..
- par bikerusl, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5I love this add-on for my desktop and laptop. However, it is broken on the phone android app and deletes all your tabs! Exactly what you don't want. It should not be able to install on the phone app! I give it 5.5 stars on the desktop/laptop but ZERO stars on the android app.
-lockout the app installation so others don't make this mistake.
-OR, better, make it work in the android app, or make an android version if that is easier to code.
-some way to share tabs between devices. I do like the html import/export, that does work... but it would be cool if there was a sync feature like the native firefox use to do.
- par Mab, Queen of Air and Darkness, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Ate 50 tabs of research, saved three unimportant ones. Could've used something like the right-click context menu available on desktop to save a certain group of tabs one by one like I had wanted to.
- par espressive, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5One of the best extensions there is. With locked, stared and named groups, this has gone to the next level. Next power up level, add the ability to create a new OneTab group. Thank you for this super useful extension.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14304403 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5This is a fantastic extension and it's improved over the years. But every time I open my browser does this tab have to pop to the fore? Please make it an option it's super annoying and I'm starting to think about alternatives.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15951856 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5I'm one of those who never writes reviews, but like some others here I can't believe I've never used this before. I freelance as a graphic designer and generally have a window with 10-20 tabs open for EACH client. It adds up. It eats memory like a birthday boy eats cake. Now, when I am paused on work with a client I just OneTab their window and TA-DA! Less clutter, more memory. It does what it says, does it simply, and has nice detail features (like dragging a tab from one list to another, or sharing a tab group). THANK YOU ONE TAB. <3 <3 <3
For those who have had OneTab crash or lose tabs, I'm sorry... Never happened to me.
OH- and it's free and Ad-free. Come ON!