- Noté 5 sur 5Produtividade e backup são as palavras chaves dessa extensão! Foi de uma importância grande para os meus dias de netsurfing
- Noté 4 sur 5Version 1.27, click the onetab button on toolbar may randomly close the window, it never happened before.
- Noté 5 sur 5It got reset to zero tabs stored when it had more than a thousand of them and I don't know what to do with that fact. And i feel dumb for removing OneTab before upgrading it. Add cloud storage as in uBlock to prevent it from happening, please. With a custom password only it will be perfect.
- Noté 4 sur 5It is not working in private mode anymore. Please fix it.
- Noté 2 sur 5Это тридцатикратно ебучее говно уничтожило после обновления больше двадцати тысяч моих вкладок.
UPD. Комментарий (на английском) о том, что можно откатить назад я, естественно, не увидел.
- Noté 1 sur 5Most recent update asks for a new permission: "store unlimited amount of client-sided data."
No.This permission simply means you can't run out of storage space to store more tabs. There is no privacy implication from this change. Without this permission, OneTab only gets 5MB of storage space.
- Noté 5 sur 5One Tab to rule them all
- Noté 1 sur 5Это трижды ебучее говно только что уничтожило мою сессию вместе с историей переходов.
- Noté 1 sur 5https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/767772/onetab-1.25-fx.xpi
Open the link above directly to cover the installation of version 1.25. Note that it is not to uninstall version 1.26 before installation, but to cover the installation of version 1.25 directly on the basis of 1.26. Lost tag page groups can be retrieved. May the Force be with you!
直接打开上面的链接，覆盖安装1.25版本，注意不是先卸载1.26再安装，是直接在1.26基础上覆盖安装1.25版本。可以找回丢失的标签页群组。祝原力与你同在！Thanks for pointing this out - everything should now work normally in the newest version 1.27 and your tabs should appear. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Noté 1 sur 5Absolutely outrageous. DO NOT USE IT. Sooner or later it will clean ALL the links you stored there. I wonder why this buggy and poorly coded add-on is still available on Mozilla's website. It's time it was removed from here once and for all!
- Noté 1 sur 5Always lost my tabs within 3-4 days. Not Worth it.
- Noté 1 sur 5ONCE AGAIN I'VE LOST ALL MY TABS........!!!!!! THEIR ONLY JOB IS TO KEEP TAB SAVED. DO NOT RELY ON ONETAB. I'VE JUST LOST HOURS OF RESEARCH
- Noté 1 sur 5ask us to downgrade but didn't provide tutorial for it! i still lost all my tab after it !
- Noté 1 sur 5well... be ready to lose everything at each update !
EDIT : OK ! reading the comment you can find a fix (downgrading to the previous version restore the tab list ! )
but come on... most people won't even bother coming checking here... either automating the export before each update... or a warning to do so would solve this :/ !Thanks for pointing this out - everything should now work normally in the newest version 1.27 and your tabs should appear. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Noté 1 sur 5ALL of my tabs were gone. Ridiculous......（EDIT: Try downgrading, but DIDN'T bring back my tabs......）Hi, as long as you never removed OneTab, (Firefox deletes all extension data if you remove it), then your tabs are all safe. If you upgrade to the latest version 1.27 all of your tabs will reappear. Sorry for the confusion.
- Noté 1 sur 5DO NOT UPDATE. IF YOU UPDATE IT WILL REMOVE ALL YOUR TABS. I JUST LOST HUNDREDS. Terrible terrible terrible add-on.
I have lost tab after tab after tab on this extension but this time it's really one step too far. I have lost every tab I need to work and this is a mess that will take me valuable time to sort out and resort.
Do Not Get OneTab.
It is one of the most unreliable buggy add-ons out there and if you think it will save your tabs you are wrong.
(Note: No, downgrading doesn't fix it, it didn't fix it for me, I doubt it will fix it for you.)Hi, as long as you never removed OneTab, (Firefox deletes all extension data if you remove it), then your tabs are all safe. If you upgrade to the latest version 1.27 all of your tabs will reappear. Sorry for the confusion.
- Noté 1 sur 5It f*cked up all saved tabs. Second time. I haven't been making backups too often due to info from forums that previous version is free from this problem. The last version came without any wornings and deleted all tabs.
Unfortunatly the method, that was mentioned in commets.
If you use it, everytime make a backup via html doc.
Now I have to go - I need to get through the entire history for at least a week. F************ck!
F*ck the devs.Hi, as long as you never removed OneTab, (Firefox deletes all extension data if you remove it), then your tabs are all safe. If you upgrade to the latest version 1.27 all of your tabs will reappear. Sorry for the confusion.