- par Bryce, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5I also want to warn potential/current users of OneTab sharing your data to Google when you use the "share as web page" feature
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 moisHi Bryce, this is a popular misconception. If you share some links as a web page, that can only show up in Google if you link to that page from another web site. If you don't publicly link to it, the page will not turn up in search results.
- par s20, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5Really great for briefly reorganizing or saving some tabs for later. It's not for long term storage, and shouldn't be used for that. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a dark mode, and it seems to be immune to Midnight Lizard, so I'm stuck with a white page. There might be a way to fix this with custom CSS, but dark mode kinda should be built in by default.
- par VM, il y a 6 moisNoté 3 sur 5I found the almost perfect replacement for Firefox's (before v.57) TabGroups. OneTab fully closes the tabs and reloads the websites on restoring the tab. However, if this is what you need, OneTab works wonderfully.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15867379 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5I have Firefox Multi-Account Containers. When I collapse all tabs on different containers, when restored, they don't return to the original container.
- par Fredrik, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5To the latest one-star rating stating that this extension shares your tabs online for everyone to see, that is just wrong, and plain stupid thinking. You didn't care to read the "About this extension" text beforehand?
They clearly state in the Privacy Assurance:
Information about your tabs are never transmitted or disclosed to either the OneTab developers or any other party. The only exception to this is if you intentionally click on our 'share as a web page' feature that allows you to upload your list of tabs into a web page in order to share them with others. Tabs are never shared unless you specifically use the 'share as a web page' button. We use Google's favicon generator to retrieve favicons for each domain in your list, but only the domain name is used and the full URL is never disclosed.
To continue my review; this is a great extension being able to optimize the performance of any computer (at least my mid-to-high range desktop and mid range laptop). I have this extension working in all my browsers, and it's a dream to see my computer going silent once it's idling.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16456613 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5TOP top top. Permets de faire le ménage rapidement dans les onglets ouvert sans pour autant les perdre si saturé le menu des raccourcis surtout lorsque l'on aime nettoyer l'historique régulièrement.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13468109 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5I often have a ton of tabs open, which slows down my browser and makes it difficult to be effective in my research. One Tab is THE BEST. When I have a bunch of tabs open that I want to save but don't want to bookmark, I just hit one tab. All of my open tabs are now in a list. Easy to search. You can easily reopen one or all of the tabs, delete one or more tabs. Makes my life so much easier.
- par Nijaz Muratović, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5noticed a bug, file:/// links are saved, but as soon they are opened they are removed and not opened...can't contact anywhere except here...will give higher rating if bug is fixed