- par Brian Groover, il y a 3 joursNoté 5 sur 5Outstanding, but NOT for saving bookmarks.
Use the bookmarks bar and a bookmark manager to save your bookmarks. This wonderful app serves a different purpose, and that is to open the four/six/twenty bookmarks that you use for a specific environment/mission.
Dev research: Pull out these six tabs to search.
Tech Support: Load all your tabs related to proving phone support.
Movies: Pull out IMDB and places to buy tickets.
Food: Pull out your twenty favorite restaurants that deliver.
I recommend you go to the options, and choose to disallow duplicates, and to not remove from the tabs by default.
I wish we could edit the names of the saved tabs, since some things look like duplicates but are not.
One of the best add-ons ever.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15233239 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursNoté 5 sur 5It works well. The interface is a bit clumsy, I admit, but then the FF tabs are clumsy, too.
Very early on it had a few bugs, but it's been running without a hitch for months now. One caveat: it won't properly restore file:// URLs.
Aside from this small oversight, I highly recommend.
- par wildfires88, il y a 21 joursNoté 5 sur 5Extremely valuable add-on. One positive asset is that you can save whatever research you are doing and return back to it the next day with all the original websites exactly in the same order and on the original pages. If you want, you can do that for several weeks of research on several subjects and return to it later. One Tab can save a lot of work this way, and many other ways.
- par Wireless Biscuits, il y a 21 joursNoté 5 sur 5Probably the best and most useful extension I've added to Firefox.
I had initially started using it to just dump all of my open tabs—I only realised recently that it has alot more functionality with grouping, naming, import/export.
It's absolutely phenomenal, would recomend.
- par Brian 3000, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5If I could only have one extention it would be this. Really great. I do wish it had a little better ability to mix and edit saved pages into groups, but for saving memory and cleaning up the 30 tabs i sometimes has it is amazing.