Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16562171 de Firefox, il y a 22 joursNoté 5 sur 5A great extension. Replaces bookmarks for many purposes. I particularly like the facility to set up a tab group as web page - then send that URL to other users.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 9889732 de Firefox, il y a 24 joursNoté 5 sur 5This add-on has actually turned tab management into a joy, especially between browser sessions. Thank you so much, it's not very often that software actually makes one's life better ;-).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15174902 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 3 sur 5Works fine but lacks the ability to gather pinned tabs even using its option to send all tabs to OneTab. Would be nice to be able to merge all sessions into one and sort by name and delete individual items...
- par Sans Undertale, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5My favorite extension for tab management, and a must have for tab hoarders. A word of warning though, the extension's icon in the extension bar is a nuke that automatically saves all open tabs in an individual window into OneTab, CLOSING THEM IN THE PROCESS. If you are (rightfully) scared of activating this nuke by accident, remove the extension icon from the extension bar asap. Virtually everything can be done via context menus anyway, including saving individual tabs to OneTab, groups of tabs on the left or right, a single window of tabs, and even every open tab period. You can even save tabs to specific groups that you have named, allowing you to organize tabs by subject. And if you're scared of loosing tabs in OneTab by accident, you can lock tab groups so that they can't be removed until you unlock them. If this sounds like something that would be in the extension's "help" guide, it probably is, but I'm telling you this now so that you know what you're getting yourself into and don't "nuke" tabs by accident. If anything, I'll take this extension over the likes of "simple tab groups" any day.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6074703 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5I have had some 120+ tabs open, many of them having its own history of a few pages visited. After using OneTab, I've lost the history behind each individual tab...