2 175 notes
- Noté 5 sur 5par rorinaizuri, il y a 2 moisWorks perfectly. One suggestion would be if I could right click the tabs themselves at the top to send to onetab.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Cris, il y a 2 moisThis is much better ergonomically than any similar extension I've seen - using a complete tab rather than cramming a thousand UI widgets into the extension popup was an excellent decison. Legibility is king (or queen).
I think the 'how to we make money' section of https://www.one-tab.com/ might need updating. It claims there is no plan for it to bring in cash. But then the 2022 update adds "We're full time on it now", which surely (unless they're very rich) implies the opposite. Which would be fine, but probably needs clarifying.
That's just a minor nit though. A very useful extension, well implemented.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17782956 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThe BEST invention since the wheel !
- Noté 5 sur 5par Sojens, il y a 2 moisTL;DR: Works great, but I would really like if a simple "Export Now" button existed.
Perfect addon, great for clearing all my tabs whenever I don't need them. However, I'd love if there was a simple button in the addon to "export" all the links.
The current "import / export" solution is bulky. I have to click one link, copy all the data, paste it into a file, find a name for the file, save it... It's a bit too much work. I would really appreciate a simple "Export Now" button at the top, or something similar to that. Then, it could download a file like "onetab-yyyy-mm-dd.json" containing all of the previous links.
- Noté 1 sur 5par otek, il y a 2 moisThis thing is lame.
It stores all your stuff on their server not on your machine, then you have to retrieve it from their website. What's the point, may as well just saved them in a fav folder.
Just ended up with more tabs and more confusion. (and less memory on my machine)