- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14981463 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 4 sur 5I like the app, but there is a nuance.
I cannot select specific tabs and send them to OneTab, there is no "OneTab" item in the context menu of the tab. I have to move the group of tabs to the end, select the previous one, right-click on the add-on icon and select "Send tabs on the right...". Very uncomfortable.
- par DreamPhreak, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5Reinstalled firefox. All my other plugins' options got synced and restored seamlessly, but i seem to have lost all of the tabs I had in this addon. I understand that this data is stored locally only, but it would have been nice if there was backups or something built-in.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13744747 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5Very useful extension! Has been very reliable and saves me from constantly emailing links to myself to "visit later".
Suggestion: Would be wonderful if you could specify which open tabs should be added to OneTab, as opposed to sending ALL open tabs to OneTab.
- par s20, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Really great for briefly reorganizing or saving some tabs for later. It's not for long term storage, and shouldn't be used for that. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a dark mode, and it seems to be immune to Midnight Lizard, so I'm stuck with a white page. There might be a way to fix this with custom CSS, but dark mode kinda should be built in by default.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15867379 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5I have Firefox Multi-Account Containers. When I collapse all tabs on different containers, when restored, they don't return to the original container.
- par Nijaz Muratović, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5noticed a bug, file:/// links are saved, but as soon they are opened they are removed and not opened...can't contact anywhere except here...will give higher rating if bug is fixed
- par Agustin Herold Garcia, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Disculpen, pero seria bueno poder ordenar los enlaces cuando estan en el onetab y poder marcar aquellos a los cuales uno cliquea para abrirlos en una nueva pestaña del Firefox
- par Asclepius, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Why does Mozilla insist on keeping its pages as bright as the sun?
Please don't follow in their footsteps. This is a great extension but the white background is killing me here.
I'll (without hesitation) give this extension a 5-star rating since it makes the Firefox UX that much better, but give us some sort of dark background!