Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15597808, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I really like this extension. the old session manager I used was good, but this exceeds it. Nice work! Don't know how much work it would be, but the ability to edit session names or tab titles after saving would be a bonus.
- by Wronschien, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great ! Although the problem I have is that the extension doesn't seem to remember hidden state of tabs neither the tab groups from panorama and restores all tabs together. I don't know if this is possible given the limitations of the current APIs but it still is a pity. Anyway, thank you.
- by Carlos AM, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for adding the startup function. For me, that was all the extension lacked. I now consider it perfect. Congratulations!
(7 months ago I had written:
Best session manager, but an important feature is lacking: the ability to start Firefox with a specific saved session.)
- by Stormwatch, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very Excellent!
I use Firefox primarily because I can twitter in seperate containers. so I was initially looking for a session manager that would restore container tabs in one window and regular tabs in another. This handled both with complete ease. It even restores windows in their precise screen location.
I encountered an a slight glitch with the popup not being entirely visible, but all I had to do was go full screen and it showed up. Then I went to the options and changed the popup to open in a separate window, and everything is perfect.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will definitely be making a contribution.
- by Moz://FifthAxiom, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great, but please reposition the close button in the session overview. It´s too far right when using a full window. I would rather see it in front of the tab-title or just next to it.
- by JunZuloo, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Switched over from SessionManager when it stopped updating and i really like the look of this one a lot more.
Works without a single issue for me, but I miss the ability to group sessions into folders.
- by Dypsis, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It would be great if this add-on could restore the page position like the built-in Firefox session restore does.
When restoring my session using Firefox, the page is exactly where I left off, meaning I don't have to scroll.
When I restore my session with this add-on, my tabs are all at the top of the page, and I have to scroll to where I was last at.