Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by StrangeMage, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is working great so far, I transitioned from session buddy on chrome to this and its virtually seamless. One strange thing I found that I believe to be a bug is the fact that when adding tags to sessions the word "regular" simply fails to be added as a tag, but "Regular" works just fine add is added correctly.
- by Firefox user 15238193, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5It saves the sessions alright; but if you try to restore an entire session, it will only open a new window on homepage and that's it.
-reinstalling the addon
-checking for updates everywhere
-restart firefox without addons
-wipe all the firefox data from the Local and Roaming AppData folders (making firefox run as first time on device, ever)
It can restore individual items from a session just fine.
edit: installed older version (4.5.2) and it works as intended
- by frustrated, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5For some reason this extension never highlights the most recently autosaved session. I always have to scroll up to the the very top of the list to restore the last session.
- by Firefox user 15309210, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5i use the addon almost every day because i save all my open windows and tabs manually. I like that I can easily open individual tabs from the saved sessions without having to restore the whole session.
Keep up the good work.
- by Nibinaear, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Will not save in private browsing sessions.
I do like the new design and it has some interesting features. Opening in new tab is useful. Opening in new tab and saving current tab only is also very good.
I would like an option to not pre-select previously saved session by default though.
- by Huusoku, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Update review for v5.0: This new 2 column thing is horrible. I can only see about half an inch of the new second/right column which means I cannot restore ANY sessions! I've tried right clicking and resizing the window and even increased the width of the drop down in it's settings and nothing works. I have over 20 tabs that I need to work on and I have NO WAY to restore them.
This tweak is 100% broken at the moment. I strongly recommend you to look for an alternative that can restore sessions. What a shame.
- by Firefox user 14417749, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Was loving it until this last change in display format (9/2019), which makes finding and selecting the session I want tedious and slow. Roll back the latest change, please!!! (Now looking for a replacement, BTW.)
- by Whudunit, a year agoRated 5 out of 5UPDATE 2019-09-12: There has been an added Trash button to the Side Bar. AND you can change more of the size. THANK YOU for listening to us. Also, screw the haters and complainers.
I love this add on. However, I am not a huge fan of the changes. Specifically the size, and the fact the list and the delete button are on the opposite sides. I wish you would put another delete button in the list. I usually delete my saves ever few hours. Also, I only JUST recently donated. If you could have a way for the system to recognize it, so it would stop asking. You've worked super hard on this, and I appreciate it. I'm not looking for extras, for donating. Just a way to turn off the message. Thank You.
- by ebigunso, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Overall a great addon. The latest update needs a fix though. When you have the TSM icon in the overflow menu, the popup doesn't show the entirety of the interface and thus becomes unusable. You have to have the icon outside of the overflow menu for the current version to work. I'd love it if this bug could be fixed ASAP.
- by Vahid, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for all the effort you've put into this! Though, in my opinion, some minor option is still missing. I think it'd be great if sessions (especially those saved manually) could be automatically uploaded into a cloud space, etc. so that they are synced. This way one wouldn't worry losing them either.
PS: Thanks for the fix. Just upgraded to 4 stars. Still waiting for the feature mentioned above to upgrade it to a 5-star.
Thanks again for the great job.
- by MacGivre, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Je viens de predre tous mes onglets : la liste de Tab session manager est vide...
Cette extension est bien... quand elle fonctionne. Puis quand on lui fait confiance depuis trop longtemps, on ne se méfie plus et elle nous trahit en supprimant tous nos onglets : plus de 80 onglets perdus ! Je suis anéanti :(