Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by JunZuloo, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Switched over from SessionManager when it stopped updating and i really like the look of this one a lot more.
Works without a single issue for me, but I miss the ability to group sessions into folders.
- by Anase Skyrider, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Addon has a strong tendency to not show or outright erase all of your saved sessions either when Mozilla updates or when the addon updates, or both. Really good addon to use if you can remember to frequently export your sessions (which kind of defeats the purpose).
Otherwise, if you don't do that, this addon causes a lot of frustration and anxiety.
- by Dypsis, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It would be great if this add-on could restore the page position like the built-in Firefox session restore does.
When restoring my session using Firefox, the page is exactly where I left off, meaning I don't have to scroll.
When I restore my session with this add-on, my tabs are all at the top of the page, and I have to scroll to where I was last at.
- by r.koegel, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It's great that it can import .sessions, and export backups. But would be better if it could automatically save sessions as accessible .session files, for easy reuse after a reinstall, rather than manually exporting as combined or individual .json files. This limitation might be a result of modern FF security, but it severely limits a users ability to recover browser sessions after a system crash, or on other systems via cloud storage.
- by StrangeMage, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is working great so far, I transitioned from session buddy on chrome to this and its virtually seamless. One strange thing I found that I believe to be a bug is the fact that when adding tags to sessions the word "regular" simply fails to be added as a tag, but "Regular" works just fine add is added correctly.
- by Firefox user 15238193, a year agoRated 2 out of 5It saves the sessions alright; but if you try to restore an entire session, it will only open a new window on homepage and that's it.
-reinstalling the addon
-checking for updates everywhere
-restart firefox without addons
-wipe all the firefox data from the Local and Roaming AppData folders (making firefox run as first time on device, ever)
It can restore individual items from a session just fine.
edit: installed older version (4.5.2) and it works as intended
- by Firefox user 15309210, a year agoRated 5 out of 5i use the addon almost every day because i save all my open windows and tabs manually. I like that I can easily open individual tabs from the saved sessions without having to restore the whole session.
Keep up the good work.