Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15202989, a year agoRated 5 out of 5The best session manager! Everything what's needed!
Regarding bugs and session db losses during FFox updates - this is FFox bug, not the addon's. The only cure is - make backups of sessions and addon settings (via export), also is good to switch to manual FFox update and backuping whole profile before update.
- by VladU, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great addon. One option I would like to see is possibility to be asked if previous session should be restored, like in good old Tab Mix Plus. Currently there is option to restore previous session on startup, without asking.
- by Synetech, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately the latest version seems to be broken; it doesn't list saved sessions in the drop-down (though they do seem to be saved and can be seen in the JSON file if you export the saved sessions). 😕
This is a fairly good session-management extension for Firefox; it is pretty much the equivalent of the Chromium extension Session Buddy.
- by Eric, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Till Now, I had no problems, but today, 13 July 2019, this extension seems to have some problems with syncronisation of SOME tabs. Indeed, some of my tabs cannot be loaded and I cannot see what was in these tabs since they are empty now. Please correct these bugs, maybe due to a Firefox update. Thanks in advance. Eric from France.
UPDATE, 15 July 2019 : PROBLEM SOLVED, THANKS !
- by tacth, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, I had an indexDB failure [after updating to FF 68], tried the Github 'Internal UUID copy-paste folder trick', didn't work; seems TSM's own json got corrupted, so I lost alll my sessions.
Please would you consider using eg Bookmarks [like MySessions] instead of indexDB that is so prone to corruptions?
Other than that, great addon, thanks.