- by Whudunit, a year agoRated 5 out of 5UPDATE 2019-09-12: There has been an added Trash button to the Side Bar. AND you can change more of the size. THANK YOU for listening to us. Also, screw the haters and complainers.
I love this add on. However, I am not a huge fan of the changes. Specifically the size, and the fact the list and the delete button are on the opposite sides. I wish you would put another delete button in the list. I usually delete my saves ever few hours. Also, I only JUST recently donated. If you could have a way for the system to recognize it, so it would stop asking. You've worked super hard on this, and I appreciate it. I'm not looking for extras, for donating. Just a way to turn off the message. Thank You.
- by ebigunso, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Overall a great addon. The latest update needs a fix though. When you have the TSM icon in the overflow menu, the popup doesn't show the entirety of the interface and thus becomes unusable. You have to have the icon outside of the overflow menu for the current version to work. I'd love it if this bug could be fixed ASAP.
- by Vahid, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for all the effort you've put into this! Though, in my opinion, some minor option is still missing. I think it'd be great if sessions (especially those saved manually) could be automatically uploaded into a cloud space, etc. so that they are synced. This way one wouldn't worry losing them either.
PS: Thanks for the fix. Just upgraded to 4 stars. Still waiting for the feature mentioned above to upgrade it to a 5-star.
Thanks again for the great job.
- by Firefox user 15234461, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This is probably my favourite add-on. I organise my browsing using this rather than bookmarks (mostly).
The reason I haven't awarded 5-stars though is that I remember its predecessor, and the feature I really miss that that possessed was AUTOMATIC save to the SAME named session. (This would also reduce the vast propagation of sessions, at least for me)
I wonder if some unique identifier could be assigned to a session, and, if the user has chosen to "yes" a hypothetical "automatic overwrite/replace" setting, then, instead of saving to a new session it simply overwrites the old, therefore retaining the old name .... ?
I'd love to see such a feature added.
- by Firefox user 15202989, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The best session manager! Everything what's needed!
Regarding bugs and session db losses during FFox updates - this is FFox bug, not the addon's. The only cure is - make backups of sessions and addon settings (via export), also is good to switch to manual FFox update and backuping whole profile before update.
- by VladU, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great addon. One option I would like to see is possibility to be asked if previous session should be restored, like in good old Tab Mix Plus. Currently there is option to restore previous session on startup, without asking.