Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12141093, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5нет возможности из открытой сессии добавить вкладку в одну из сохранённых ранее сессий. Тогда был бы полноценный заменитель онлайн закладок, т.к. синхронизация с Google — наше всё :-).
- by Miclaud, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Now that it supports cloud sync (the only thing it was missing), it's surely the best tab session manager out there, and I've tried many!
Thank you for your last update, hope you're going to support other cloud storage too as Dropbox and, why not, something open like Nextcloud.
- by e scoles, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5Extremely non-intuitive UI -- doesn't seem to be any way to manually save sessions, & session information is apparently only saved in the form of individual windows -- doesn't seem to be a way to see all the windows in a saved session, you have to re-open them all one by one. Also, looks as though in at least some cases it's failing to save sessions, even when it says it's saved them.
Impressive-looking feature set, but in practical terms, not useful, because I can't rely on it. Whole point of a tab session manager is to have something to fall back on, & this doesn't meet that requirement. Will uninstall.
- by Marios Vasiliou, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5I love your extension but on latest firefox v76 it stopped working and lost all my sessions...doesnt shows me the open tabs so i cannot create manually either.....
- by Gustave, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Après chaque mise à jour de cette extension, nous sommes obligés de remettre à jour tous nos paramètres personnels !!!
Les développeurs pourraient faire en sorte que ces mises à jour n'écrasent pas nos réglage.
- by Firefox user 15819307, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Seems like IndexedDB was updated in Firefox v74. This addon stores sessions in IndexedDB. And old DB files don't work with new version. That's why we have errors like "IndexedDB error" or instantly closing Tab Session Manager window. Sessions are stored in Firefox Profiles foler. If you backup them and reinstall the addon it will start working fine. To recover them you need to install old version of Firefox somewhere, install Tab Session Manager, add backuped sessions to it (google for instructions by sienori on github) and export it to .sessions (JSON) format. Then you'll be able to import them to freshly installed Tab Session Manager in Firefox v74.
- by Firefox user 14281777, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5It would be nice to be able to edit tags or make tags case insensitive. Sync would be great too. Tab Session Manager has evolved a lot. Great usability changes, keep it going!
- by Jj, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5It does what it says, and I like having this long history of my sessions that I can go back. Makes me feel safe about accidental closing windows or crashes.
There is one huge caveat that makes it pretty much unusable for me, is that restoring session will loose the container tabs and will reopen everything in the default container which is a no go for me :(