Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Kjtl, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Seems ok, but does not restore sessions with local files such as PDF's. This may be a limitation outside of the developers control, but makes the extension useless for me.
- by Claudy Dark, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hello sienori, thanks for that nice extension. I like it very much, it works very good so far.
Only some features I am still missing:
-Edit: I found it ;-) its under settings / sessions = import older session
- an option to define a limit number for automated saved files which are generated in Backup folder - so that older ones will be deleted "automatically". Or at least user limit number and get a message popup when the limit is reached so everyone knows to start cleaning autdated saves.
Thanks in Advance an greets from Germany
And: plus an option to name automated saves user defined like "Autosave", because the title of the tab currently active is not very unique, the same with saved when "browser closed" or when "windows closed", so we can distinguish better between them.
- by Firefox user 15597808, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I really like this extension. the old session manager I used was good, but this exceeds it. Nice work! Don't know how much work it would be, but the ability to edit session names or tab titles after saving would be a bonus.
- by Wronschien, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Great ! Although the problem I have is that the extension doesn't seem to remember hidden state of tabs neither the tab groups from panorama and restores all tabs together. I don't know if this is possible given the limitations of the current APIs but it still is a pity. Anyway, thank you.
- by Carlos AM, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for adding the startup function. For me, that was all the extension lacked. I now consider it perfect. Congratulations!
(7 months ago I had written:
Best session manager, but an important feature is lacking: the ability to start Firefox with a specific saved session.)
- by Mario, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5EDIT - IT IS ALMOST MORE THAN A WEEK AND NEITHER THE DEV REPLIED NOR LOOKED INTO THE ISSUE OF "Failed to save session." BUT I THINK HE WANTS US TO UNINSTALL HIS PROJECT AND RATE IT 1 STAR AND REPORT IT TO MOZILLA TEAM. THANKS.
I have been using this tool for a long time and I must say it the best tab managers in the way it doesn't take too of space or permissions or even settings. But let's be honest that the latest update i,e., of 1st jan 20, is horrible and has killed the extension and its functionality. Now if I decide to save tabs, it shows that error occurred. I tried uninstalling and doing the process of installation over again but same results. I have my Firefox updated and also the extension has permissions to update automatically. I request some thing to the dev of this extension.
- First, before you release new update do a check on multiple devices and versions so that people like us doesn't have to rate it 1 star.
- Second, release a dark mode not black mode. White pains a lot to us who have problems with red and wet eye.
Third, introduce an android app so that tabs can be synced via Mozilla account or anything like that. So if we lose access to one device or are traveling, we can check saved sessions elsewhere.
- Fourth. add options of HTML to the saved sessions so that we can see the content it if extension doesn't work.
Last but not the least, why Mozilla "This is not a Recommended Extension. Make sure you trust it before installing." Explain me why Mozilla doesn't consider your extension privacy centered. Do you collect data or sell it elsewhere like Avast or AVG extensions?
I will wait for sometime for the problem to be solved otherwise ONE TAB IS RECOMMENDED AND DOES THE SAME JOB IN ANOTHER SMART WAY. THANKS.
- by Stormwatch, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very Excellent!
I use Firefox primarily because I can twitter in seperate containers. so I was initially looking for a session manager that would restore container tabs in one window and regular tabs in another. This handled both with complete ease. It even restores windows in their precise screen location.
I encountered an a slight glitch with the popup not being entirely visible, but all I had to do was go full screen and it showed up. Then I went to the options and changed the popup to open in a separate window, and everything is perfect.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will definitely be making a contribution.
- by Moz://FifthAxiom, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Great, but please reposition the close button in the session overview. It´s too far right when using a full window. I would rather see it in front of the tab-title or just next to it.
- by JunZuloo, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Switched over from SessionManager when it stopped updating and i really like the look of this one a lot more.
Works without a single issue for me, but I miss the ability to group sessions into folders.