- Rated 4 out of 5by Scott B, 5 months agoIt's great but the syncing needs have an option to be automatic in some way(s). Windows killed itself and I hadn't synced it in quite some time so I lost my sessions. That's on me, not blaming the extension.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Terry, 5 months agoI noticed that it does not save the history of the tab. i.e., forward-backward transitions in one tab. This is also important. not only restore windows and tabs, but also the history of tabs, position in front to back. tab chronology. not just a tab with one page, but with a list of transitions. this is super important! do it?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Aloka, 6 months agoДолго искала решение задачи по восстановлению утерянной сессии. Найденное дополнение отлично справилось! Благодарю разработчика! Рекомендую оптимизировать поисковую информацию - дополнение трудно найти!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16612369, 7 months agoI would give higher but to me only having Google cloud as the only cloud backup solution is not a good option as We All Know what Google will do with your data
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15090684, 7 months agoGreat add-on!! I tried many before I settled on this. It has an intuitive UI, loads of features, and is really simple to use.
Some more features I would like are:
1) It would be more useful to save the tab-wise page history so that on restoring a session, I can move back and forth in history (granted, this may not work properly all the time due to caching, etc., but I still think access to a simple history would be very helpful).
2) It would be awesome if it were also supported on Firefox for Android.
- Rated 3 out of 5by netscape0.99, 7 months agoWhy on earth does this addon suddenly need to know my google email when I sync to GDrive? I find that quite suspicious and unnecessary? It worked fine before without those permissions. I really, really liked this addon. But now, not so much
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13777432, 7 months agoMore then half the functionality of this add-on doesn't work. Exporting a session doesn't work, saving more then one session at a time doesn't work (it just auto-deletes anything other then the most recently manually saved session), restoring sessions after a FF update doesn't work.
Overall avoid and report as much as possible. Add-on could be harmful at this point.
- Rated 4 out of 5by alexg, 7 months agoNeed more simple management options:
- rearranging links by dragging or clicking up/down arrows next to a link, so they open in different tab positions, when the saved window is loaded.
- quick search.
- auto-highlighting link duplicates.