- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 18087331, 5 months agoGood when it works but regularely stops working, its supposed to save every 15 minutes and when the browser is closed.
The newest save is more then 3 weeks old making this addon pretty much useless.
- Rated 2 out of 5by SweatTechnique, 6 months agoIt has served me well for a very long time. But for a long time it no longer opens sessions. Too bad, I found this one, of the few that exist, the best and most beautiful.
In Chrome it currently but apparently still works! Which means who has saved sessions in Firefox can transfer them to Chrome and so they are at least not lost.
- Rated 2 out of 5by chris, 6 months ago:\ having trouble closing tabs from within TSM because the scroll bar on the right covers the X buttons
could you please move the X's to the left of the tab names or make the scroll bar smaller please? I am using most recent Firefox..
- Rated 2 out of 5by Víctor A. Rodríguez (Bit-Man), 6 months agoGood for autosaving sessions but tracking does not work ok. When using startup session it stop being tracked and not updated, is just one more saved session
Suddenly one session saved for later and renamed changed its name
Uninstalling extension, is almost unusable
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15815334, 8 months agoI used to love this add-on, have been using forever, but I don't think it's supported anymore. Synch with Google Drive no longer works, and issues aren't being addressed. It was a good run.
- Rated 2 out of 5by alvanx, a year agoWorks somewhat, but
* loses open tab favicons between restarts
* always reloads all tabs one at a time after Firefox has already restored them (with favicons!)
* recently wouldn't even properly reload tabs, but give me errors. I had to manually reload them.
Due to all these issues, I'm looking elsewhere.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16886076, a year agoStopped displaying currently open session tabs, and doesn't show Save button unless full screen. It also started opening its own tab and using that generic non-descriptive tab name as the save title for every save. Don't know why this has changed. Pretty well killed it for me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17440555, 2 years agoHow can you support nonstandard functionality like tree tabs but NOT pagination? One of the most basic elements of browser navigation for decades, even before tabs? Firefox by default is capable of storing and restoring page serializations of tabs. TSM can't carry that forward? There's something inscrutable about how open-source Firefox stores this data?
Hope I don't have to explain why, especially in the HTML5 era, a user might prefer to paginate over opening a new tab for every single webpage. Not to make a competition out of different wishlists for this extension, but it boggles my mind that there could even be asks or feedback overlooking this fundamental part of session maintenance. For me, it's the difference between the add-on being a lifesaver and mostly useless. I thought I found a great solution to a terrible problem, but not at all. Currently, not at all.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sam, 2 years agoNo export for sessions though it says you can export. The most telling is there is no importing of sessions anyways. Backup does not work. I gave the full file path to the back up folder then restarted the browser and found nothing. Exporting your settings is the only one that works. The ability is to sync doesn't seem there either. "Sync auto save sessions" being checked by default doesn't seem to sync anything. "Enable Cloud Sync" is appended with "(Beta)". So there doesn't seem to be a way to reliably store your sessions to use them between devices using Firefox. Google Drive stores general files so I don't understand how Google Drive can be used to sync sessions between devices and browsers running the same extension. I use Firefox Nightly. There is also no way to simply add a tab to a session which may be on another window. You must copy and paste the URL to the window you want, then rewrite the session to group that tab with the ones you want. Overall, it is good, but unless if you are only using one browser on one device, the ability to backup, export, and sync really lowers the score for me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by JohnBJ, 2 years agowhen restoring sessions, the pinned tabs get messed up, they end up in different tabs whic h i need to move it back to where i want. Dont know if this is related to Container tabs of Firefox