Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14826953, a year agoRated 5 out of 5From now Firefox works only with signed add-ons.
Please sign your add-on.
PS temporary solution from Firefox docs
about:config xpinstall.signatures.required = false
- by LifeForAiur, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works great but does NOT Support Multi-Account Container. Every time session is restored, you'll have to reopen the tabs in the desired Container which is really annoying. Otherwise, it's a great must-have add-on.
- by Firefox user 14716446, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It is a great add-on. But if you also use containers and you will restore a session all tabs are moved to the default container. I had 15 containers and aprox. 350 tabs. It takes hours to move each tab back to the container (I did not found a add-on for "mass-moving" tabs to containers). If you do not use containers: It is the right add-on for tab session. For containers + sessions search for 'session boss'.
- by xal, a year agoRated 5 out of 5excellent, the best session manager at the moment. if i may, i'd like to point out a little problem regarding favicons and (i think) "auto tab discard" extension: when TSM saves a session with some "discarded tabs" by that extension, the modified favicon disappear when reopening the session.
- by MikeFlameDragon, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works great but the only issue I have is when i restore a session sometimes it will also restore my bookmarks and open them up in tabs so a session that was like 5 tabs when I restored it suddenly has over 100 tabs.