- Rated 4 out of 5by Katacama, 17 days agoNice interface. Enough functionality.
The reason why I instead just use Firefox's own 'restore previous window/tab" function is because this program can't reopen tabs that contain an opened file that has symbols ä,ö or å in it, it seems.
My username on this computer contains the letter ä (I got this computer from someone), and this addon can't open files because of the file path contains ä in the username.
I often have pdf files stored on my computer open on Firefox.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17427021, 4 months agoOne of the top 10 extensions for Firefox and I like it a lot, but still some suggestions:
1. please give us an option to give saved sessions another background color in the tab list.
2. Put the saved sessions on top or alternatively give us a button to easily switch between "saved / collection" and "auto save".
3. We need an option to mark tabs in a session and move it / them within the session AND between sessions. Example: mark 3 tabs in auto saved session A and drag and drop them into session B or (most likely more practical) mark them, click on "copy", switch to session B and "paste" them.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Scott B, 5 months agoIt's great but the syncing needs have an option to be automatic in some way(s). Windows killed itself and I hadn't synced it in quite some time so I lost my sessions. That's on me, not blaming the extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by alexg, 8 months agoNeed more simple management options:
- rearranging links by dragging or clicking up/down arrows next to a link, so they open in different tab positions, when the saved window is loaded.
- quick search.
- auto-highlighting link duplicates.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Santiago Pérez, 8 months agoI like a lot this plugin, but its such a shame that I can't Sync the session using my Google account. When I click the Cloud Sync this says "Syncing..." but never syncs. I will wait anxious for this feature
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17168040, 10 months agoTab Session Manager basically saves copy of your windows or groups of windows whenever you close them, or on demand, for you to summon back whenever you need them. It's a really great add-on for people with tons of tabs and windows! The interface is a bit aggressive with its popup asking for donations, but it's fine otherwise!
My only request is that I'd massively prefer a sync option with my Firefox account over the provided Google drive option. In corporate environments, it's not always an option to use Google services! Changing this would get my review up to five stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16303081, a year agoWorks great except that it constantly updates, then announces its update all over my browser (opening tabs and all this stuff). What's worse, it needs to confirm permissions after every update, or the sync stops working. But it doesn't ask to confirm permissions, so the sync just stops working! Extension developers need to make some effort to understand how these things work, and should also be using their own extensions so they learn what goes wrong all day every day in the user's browser.
- Rated 4 out of 5by syldub, a year agoVery good addon!
Does only save the active page for each tab. Having an option to save each tab history will be great, but it seems that it is due to a limitation of Firefox's API.
- Rated 4 out of 5by kjbaumga, a year agoGood session manager, has good features. Sessions open fast. A problem for me after saving a fair number of sessions was slow opening time. I'd start FF and the TSM would not populate with sessions for perhaps 10-15 minutes. Is it loading sessions all that time? Perhaps should load auto-save sessions last? As said in another review, wording of how to save backups is confusing. Better wording: "Save location must be under the Download Folder (set in browser settings)."
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14246360, a year ago最新版6.8.3だと、セッションを開きなおした時に保存した順番とは異なる順に展開されます。