- by Firefox user 14246360, 20 days agoRated 4 out of 5最新版6.8.3だと、セッションを開きなおした時に保存した順番とは異なる順に展開されます。
- by Luko Foks, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Add-on works without issues. The user experience, however, is not exciting at all.
Session management bar should definitively be on the right site, so you can access tabs by moving the mouse just down, not across a half screen.
Design is disruptive compared to the beautiful Firefox.
And this shouting icon that only means that sessions are not synced (which is every time you change a tab) is absolutely frightful. It is better not to even enable sync.
Highly recommend to hire a UX designer...
- by Firefox user 16109008, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great add-on that is very useful. It would be even better if it were compatible with Tree Style Tab, and restored not only the tabs themselves but their tree structure!
- by alberto.villar, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I would like to give five stars to this add-on as it's the best session manager but the interface is awfully becoming worse and worse:
- You no longer can select tabs nor windows to be opened. It looks like you can only remove tabs from the tree before opening a session, in which case you destroy the structure. Sessions lose the original structure and you cannot use them in the future as they were
- The maximum width of the side pane is 800 pixels, what does not leave room to access any of the valuable tools and options, such as rename a session, access the menu, see full tab description, add tags, open/delete a session
- You are somehow forced to configure the add-on to open the panel on a new tab which is inconvenient
- by AnotherFoxy, a year agoRated 4 out of 5The best FF session manager at the moment.
- Could be a little faster at startup
- FF sync support would be great.
- Possibility to rename saved sessions
- by Firefox user 12141093, a year agoRated 4 out of 5нет возможности из открытой сессии добавить вкладку в одну из сохранённых ранее сессий. Тогда был бы полноценный заменитель онлайн закладок, т.к. синхронизация с Google — наше всё :-).
- by Marios Vasiliou, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I love your extension but on latest firefox v76 it stopped working and lost all my sessions...doesnt shows me the open tabs so i cannot create manually either.....
- by Firefox user 14281777, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It would be nice to be able to edit tags or make tags case insensitive. Sync would be great too. Tab Session Manager has evolved a lot. Great usability changes, keep it going!
- by Claudy Dark, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hello sienori, thanks for that nice extension. I like it very much, it works very good so far.
Only some features I am still missing:
-Edit: I found it ;-) its under settings / sessions = import older session
- an option to define a limit number for automated saved files which are generated in Backup folder - so that older ones will be deleted "automatically". Or at least user limit number and get a message popup when the limit is reached so everyone knows to start cleaning autdated saves.
Thanks in Advance an greets from Germany
And: plus an option to name automated saves user defined like "Autosave", because the title of the tab currently active is not very unique, the same with saved when "browser closed" or when "windows closed", so we can distinguish better between them.
- by Wronschien, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great ! Although the problem I have is that the extension doesn't seem to remember hidden state of tabs neither the tab groups from panorama and restores all tabs together. I don't know if this is possible given the limitations of the current APIs but it still is a pity. Anyway, thank you.
- by Moz://FifthAxiom, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great, but please reposition the close button in the session overview. It´s too far right when using a full window. I would rather see it in front of the tab-title or just next to it.
- by Dypsis, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It would be great if this add-on could restore the page position like the built-in Firefox session restore does.
When restoring my session using Firefox, the page is exactly where I left off, meaning I don't have to scroll.
When I restore my session with this add-on, my tabs are all at the top of the page, and I have to scroll to where I was last at.