- Rated 5 out of 5Me funciona y descarga en pdf super
- Rated 1 out of 5Why pay money for this non-working piece of garbage when there are tools that do the same thing for free? (for example PDF Mage)
This addon has too many limitations to charge money for using it.
- Rated 1 out of 5It would be nice if this would work. I'll probably just disable it until I hear that it is fixed.
- Rated 1 out of 5Still broken with update to 45.1
- Rated 2 out of 5Have tried this addon in Firefox and the Flash images and other background images overlap and covers the text that you wish to save.
However, if in case it has not worked in Firefox, then cut paste and go the same link in Google Chrome, and where this addon can be installed, you can save the PDF the way it is seen on your screen.
Suffice to say, Ok to Bad as far as Firefox is concerned, but Good enough in Google Chrome.
- Rated 1 out of 5they dont explain that they work like every other save as pdf service and convert it on their own server. you need to follow their link first. its not out of the box.
its no product its a service. and you pay with your data for it.
there can be no óther business model.
- Rated 1 out of 5404
- Rated 3 out of 5Was hopeful it would be like Save As PDF builtin to GChrome. While neither can handle some protected pages, the GChrome builtin is generally much more useful: 1) has options, 2 embeds hyperlinks, 3) can print Selection, ....
Could someone from Mozilla Please ask Google if they will share their builtin !
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple as it gets. You click, it prompts you for a .pdf file!
Haven't tested it throughly to find out the other people issues, but it's certainly not "useless". I love it!
- Rated 1 out of 5Pointless and unneeded adds at page breaks... Removing now and never using again.
- Rated 1 out of 51. This may not save the page showing on screen -- it saves the parent if you're viewing through a frame. Which makes it pretty much useless.
2. It requires a PAID ACCOUNT if you want to adjust ANY parameters.
This does NOT belong on the official Mozilla site.
- Rated 5 out of 5Parabéns a todos os desenvolvedores. cumpre o que promete. rápido e fácil. uso e recomendo!
- Rated 4 out of 5Effectively saves web pages as PDF. Processing large sites can take a few seconds.
My only complaint is the PDFCROWD.COM tags in the PDF.
- Rated 1 out of 5I printed CV with few pages - got ad on bottom. Useless app.
- Rated 1 out of 5useless, can not save as PDF (multiple page). Can do with Chrome without any add-on
- Rated 1 out of 5As it says in the title.
- Rated 1 out of 5Rubbish. Wanted an add-on which could save long pages/bank statements. Still saved just the first page. What a waste of time.
- Rated 4 out of 5Light, simple to use, one-click, saves image as well. However, it adds a watermark at the bottom of each page.
- Rated 4 out of 5Basta um clique para gerar o pdf da página, e o pdf gerado fica perfeito. Só tem um porém: ela não gera o pdf da página toda, somente da área visível do site, para gerar um pdf completo da página é necessário adquirir uma licença.
- Rated 5 out of 5thnx
- Rated 3 out of 5I'm not seeing ad's and pop ups but the ability to rename a website upon a download should be incorporated into this add on. Check that - there are slim ad's but they're relatively unobtrusive and the plugin does work as billed.
- Rated 1 out of 5just a trial, can't change any settings. You have to buy before it's of any use -_-
- Rated 1 out of 5Really bad. Mozilla should not allow add-ons that are THAT bad and deceitful.
- Rated 1 out of 5It's not free
- Rated 4 out of 5This is a GREAT addon. It is easy to use - just click icon in addon bar and it converts tab to a pdf, which you can open in your pdf viewer or save to disk.
The only caveats are:
2- Good and bad : this program converts to a pdf with a good 'zoom' percent - pictures and font are easily readable. However, in some cases, this results in a single webpage converting to a 40pg pdf!
The above issues are easily addressed. I have downloaded this addon and I use it regularly.
On the rare occasion I have had an issue it has related to the two above-mentioned caveats - in such instances this is easily addressed by using the "print pages to pdf" addon. It converts to a pdf file w/smaller font.
-I use both apps because this one is FAR easier to use - 1 click operation.
-the other takes a bit more time to convert and a bit more work, and it often hangs when converting and freezes. I thus use it infrequently and only as necessary.
This pdf addon is my primary, and favourite addon for this purpose.