- by Oly, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good plugin in general, but does not work completely on some pages.
- Adds a tag at the bottom of each page (link to API: Pdfcrowd) but without distorting the source page.
- Preserves hyperlinks in the pdf
- Keeps images, except some (such as those hosted on other sites)
Notice to developers: The link (on the About section) "Learn More " is broken.
Bon plugin en général, mais ne fonctionne pas totalement sur certaines pages.
- Ajoute une étiquette en bas de chaque page (pub vers l'API : Pdfcrowd) mais sans dénaturer la page source.
- Préserve les hyperliens dans le pdf
- Garde les images, sauf certaines (comme celles hébergées sur d'autres sites)
- by Firefox user 14489876, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5It seems great and fast, but there's a watermark at the bottom since it uses a cloud service to convert it, and because of that, if the file is behind a password protection, it won't convert the intended document, but the login page
- by Firefox user 14279177, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5You don't need this. Firefox's design here is very poor, but you can save to PDF by first going File -> Print, and then clicking on a button that simply says PDF, and then "Save to PDF". Absolutely idiotic design by Firefox. Also, this extension does not work properly as it sends a URL to some server, which means anything you were logged into is likely not going to work, AND it's probably a violation of your privacy.