Rated 2.6 out of 5
2.6 Stars out of 5
- by RJGnyc, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 51. This may not save the page showing on screen -- it saves the parent if you're viewing through a frame. Which makes it pretty much useless.
2. It requires a PAID ACCOUNT if you want to adjust ANY parameters.
This does NOT belong on the official Mozilla site.
- by felipecoelho, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5Basta um clique para gerar o pdf da página, e o pdf gerado fica perfeito. Só tem um porém: ela não gera o pdf da página toda, somente da área visível do site, para gerar um pdf completo da página é necessário adquirir uma licença.
- by ZNTB2, 6 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'm not seeing ad's and pop ups but the ability to rename a website upon a download should be incorporated into this add on. Check that - there are slim ad's but they're relatively unobtrusive and the plugin does work as billed.
- by str8arrow, 6 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a GREAT addon. It is easy to use - just click icon in addon bar and it converts tab to a pdf, which you can open in your pdf viewer or save to disk.
The only caveats are:
2- Good and bad : this program converts to a pdf with a good 'zoom' percent - pictures and font are easily readable. However, in some cases, this results in a single webpage converting to a 40pg pdf!
The above issues are easily addressed. I have downloaded this addon and I use it regularly.
On the rare occasion I have had an issue it has related to the two above-mentioned caveats - in such instances this is easily addressed by using the "print pages to pdf" addon. It converts to a pdf file w/smaller font.
-I use both apps because this one is FAR easier to use - 1 click operation.
-the other takes a bit more time to convert and a bit more work, and it often hangs when converting and freezes. I thus use it infrequently and only as necessary.
This pdf addon is my primary, and favourite addon for this purpose.
- by Firefox user 11057104, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5The PDF made with this was broken up into many badly formatted pages with added messages about this extension. When you go to preferences to see if setting can be changed you discover that No they can't, not unless you buy the pro version.
- by OriginalOutre, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5Removing. Data that ONLY the paid version will allow saving a pdf to local computer NEEDS to be IN THE DESCRIPTION. I HATE lame-brained attempts to get people to pay by causing frustration. I get not being able to edit, but that you CANNOT even save a simple pdf as in Chrome is just wrong. Bugger off fools with your deceptive advertising.
- by TJ, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5I guess I don't object to the ad on every PDF; it's not very obtrusive. I haven't tried saving a complex, interactive page.
My problem, though, is that although the default setting is supposed to be portrait orientation (and like the other settings, is not changeable unless you pay), it isn't. It's landscape, and there's no way to change it.
- by maniacs, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5кілька днів використовую, але він набагато простіший ніж інші типові,
спочатку були проблеми в додавані іконки цього додатку на панель додатків, але коли добавив, все запрацювало
він трохи довго опрацьовує сторінку, і швидкість опрацювання залежить від розміру сторінки
- by Katiez, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5Save every single page with banners and popups who ask to you to install premium version, no option to change cause it says you need premium version. Bad thing to use it.