Rated 2.6 out of 5
2.6 Stars out of 5
- by str8arrow, 6 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a GREAT addon. It is easy to use - just click icon in addon bar and it converts tab to a pdf, which you can open in your pdf viewer or save to disk.
The only caveats are:
2- Good and bad : this program converts to a pdf with a good 'zoom' percent - pictures and font are easily readable. However, in some cases, this results in a single webpage converting to a 40pg pdf!
The above issues are easily addressed. I have downloaded this addon and I use it regularly.
On the rare occasion I have had an issue it has related to the two above-mentioned caveats - in such instances this is easily addressed by using the "print pages to pdf" addon. It converts to a pdf file w/smaller font.
-I use both apps because this one is FAR easier to use - 1 click operation.
-the other takes a bit more time to convert and a bit more work, and it often hangs when converting and freezes. I thus use it infrequently and only as necessary.
This pdf addon is my primary, and favourite addon for this purpose.
- by Firefox user 11057104, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5The PDF made with this was broken up into many badly formatted pages with added messages about this extension. When you go to preferences to see if setting can be changed you discover that No they can't, not unless you buy the pro version.
- by OriginalOutre, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5Removing. Data that ONLY the paid version will allow saving a pdf to local computer NEEDS to be IN THE DESCRIPTION. I HATE lame-brained attempts to get people to pay by causing frustration. I get not being able to edit, but that you CANNOT even save a simple pdf as in Chrome is just wrong. Bugger off fools with your deceptive advertising.
- by TJ, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5I guess I don't object to the ad on every PDF; it's not very obtrusive. I haven't tried saving a complex, interactive page.
My problem, though, is that although the default setting is supposed to be portrait orientation (and like the other settings, is not changeable unless you pay), it isn't. It's landscape, and there's no way to change it.
- by maniacs, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5кілька днів використовую, але він набагато простіший ніж інші типові,
спочатку були проблеми в додавані іконки цього додатку на панель додатків, але коли добавив, все запрацювало
він трохи довго опрацьовує сторінку, і швидкість опрацювання залежить від розміру сторінки
- by Katiez, 6 years agoRated 1 out of 5Save every single page with banners and popups who ask to you to install premium version, no option to change cause it says you need premium version. Bad thing to use it.
- by Doctor Domo, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using this plugin for years because its reliable, so I have no need to look for another tool for converting web pages to PDFs. Its one of a handful of add-ons that I install every time I reinstall my OS.
- by Fred, 6 years agoRated 2 out of 5Ok for static pages or fixed URLs, but fails completely for dynamically-generated URLs. The ads are unobtrusive. Useful, but not a patch on the PDF printing capability of FF in Ubuntu or on Mac.
- by cbimerrow, 7 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon works by sending the URL of the website you're viewing to their servers, then their server sends you back a PDF. Nevermind the privacy concerns, it also puts ads for their premium product. Yech. Go get PDFCreator instead.
- by Firefox user 10126830, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very Nice Add-on,
just if the creator could make it full feature like "print pages to pdf add-on" (e.g. saving all active webpages as pdf or batch saving) it could be really perfect, in my everyday needs' viewpoint.
Over all, thank you for sharing with us.
- by MG, 7 years agoRated 2 out of 5It works, for some things. The plus is that it doesn't give you a set amount of PDF's per 30 days. The negative is that with web-mails and certain other "log in" accounts, it will not save the actual page you wish to save. Instead, it saves the login page. Poor quality, for saving documentation and receipts.
- by mpilting, 7 years agoRated 1 out of 5Like I'm sure others did, I installed this addon without checking the reviews first. This addon puts an adverstisement for a pro version of the addon in every pdf downloaded. Getting the pro version requires a paid account on their website. If ads in your pdfs don't bother you, go ahead and install this. But if you're like me and don't want ads, STAY AWAY FROM THIS ADDON!!!