Rated 2.6 out of 5
2.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12705177, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5so, what?
At least, via the opencrowd interface, it allows me, compared to others trying the same, to set a /few/ parameters. But, for example, not the place where I want to have it saved. Definitely not in my users/appdata/..temp folder.
The parameters in the setup page are in inches only. That is good 1960 practice, but we live some time later now. Make a not-Armorica-first version!
Other important pdf parameters are disregarded too.
And cutting a graphic in two pieces because there happens to be a page break is not very professional.
No way to deal, sorry.
Purged from my addons.
- by Firefox user 13039924, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 51. It messes up icon location in Firefox's Hamburger Menu. Just try to put additional icons after icon of this addon and you see multiple empty spaces.
2. Instead of just simple saving page to pdf it tries doing something else that at the end It dowsn't save page as it looks because 'for security reasons it doesn't support pages where servers identifies user'.
- by ColinM, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Simple to use and just works. Just need to add 'button' as per instructions. Free version adds a little advert for Pdfcrowd to bottom of page but then it is free! Using version 1.11
- by Risto, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox doesn't want others PDF Printers than the commercial "Full Web Page Screenshots" (ask u why?!!)!!
"Print pages to Pdf" is the best but has been killed by Firefox. Let's retrieve it on fab' Pale Moon!!