- Rated 1 out of 5This needs to save the actual page, instead of taking it to a thrid party to load. It does not save what is on the screen.
- Rated 1 out of 5works through a third-party server. it is dangerous. many pages will not be saved.
- Rated 5 out of 5Useful, thanks
- Rated 1 out of 5The default settings might work for some, but they chop the pages in ways that looked more like a series of HORIZONTAL screenshots, but, CAN you change the settings to your liking? SURE!, but you will need to pay a montly fee of 10 US dollars, so no thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5as stençao facilita muito o nosso trabalhos .
- Rated 1 out of 5Leitet in irgendeine WEB Seite um.
- Rated 1 out of 5Utter garbage.Don't bother with this.
- Rated 1 out of 5Speichert die Seiten NICHT orginalgetreu und macht es im Endeffekt unlesbar. 6. Setzen!
- Rated 5 out of 5save as pdf is very useful addon, this addon was a big help in my work and my research.
- Rated 2 out of 5Adds an ad bar to every conversion.
- Rated 2 out of 5Works in some sites, do NOT work in sites that need authentication, like Internet Banking, bugtrakers, foruns...
- Rated 1 out of 50/20
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with local html pages
- Rated 1 out of 5the saved pdf lost picture
- Rated 5 out of 5I am in PhD course.
So I want to sort and store interested abstracts HTML to PDF.
I have got the same quality PDF with the HTML in my Firefox.
my fox is Firefox Quantum 57.0.3. (64-bit).
Good in my work.
- Rated 1 out of 5Works fine on Chrome, doesn't work on firefox. Just animates a bit when you click on it, then nothing happens with no status update.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work correctly. Webpage saved 3 images that didn't even appear on the visible webpage, and none of the text which I was trying to save.
- Rated 5 out of 5Lovely
- Rated 1 out of 5trop chère
- Rated 1 out of 5Fuck this SAAS
- Rated 4 out of 5d