- Rated 3 out of 5by qyw, 2 years agoUses remote server to render. Does not work with localhost and local files
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16120590, 3 years ago1) doesn't save Google Forms
2) doesn't save local html files
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13510753, 3 years agoDoes not work on some sites like amazon final order details section
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14046267, 4 years agoSaves full page, obviously from the URL. If the page is modified, it sill saves the whole original page and not the modified one, which is a petty.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Oly, 4 years agoGood plugin in general, but does not work completely on some pages.
- Adds a tag at the bottom of each page (link to API: Pdfcrowd) but without distorting the source page.
- Preserves hyperlinks in the pdf
- Keeps images, except some (such as those hosted on other sites)
Notice to developers: The link (on the About section) "Learn More " is broken.
Bon plugin en général, mais ne fonctionne pas totalement sur certaines pages.
- Ajoute une étiquette en bas de chaque page (pub vers l'API : Pdfcrowd) mais sans dénaturer la page source.
- Préserve les hyperliens dans le pdf
- Garde les images, sauf certaines (comme celles hébergées sur d'autres sites)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14331498, 4 years agoFaaaar from perfect but good enough for documentation.
- Rated 3 out of 5by SparoHawk, 5 years agoWhile it does "work" the page sizes look more like a slideshow and every page has an inserted footer as a promotional advertisement to use some PDF conversion API.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14064657, 5 years agoThis add-on saves web-pages partly. It ignores the most of pictures on pages