- by Firefox user 13963662, 16 days agoRated 1 out of 5Until I saw what I saw this morning, I would have given it five stars. But now, this formerly good now horrible extension adds a big banner ad on EVERY PAGE to the actual pdf document. What if I were downloading some type of legal documents to pdf? Think about it. That is completely UNSAT. I will never use any extensions by this dev group again.
- by Lukeomatik, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon needs to offload the actual work of generating the PDF page on a external server. Useless (and potentially harmful). Do not install and use this addon.
- by ProfdeLettres, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Je n'exclue évidemment pas que cette extension soit capable, à l'occasion, de transformer certaines pages web en pdf — mais elle n'a fonctionné pour aucune des pages dont j'avais besoin en pdf.
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not happy with it. I was using it to save a gmail email, that I opened in a new tag in order to print it. It didn't save what was displayed in the tab, but only the gmail login page (that was not apparent in the tab). So, if it doesn't grab what is displayed, like a screenshot app, but with a PDF output, what is the benefit? If it doesn't work with sites where I'm logged in, what's the benefit? PDFmage is better!
- by Firefox user 16068957, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Can only work on "public" sites, you can't even use it to save a PDF from "Reader View", even though that would appear to be viewing a public page. Prints out in Landscape mode, not Portrait.
- by Firefox user 16032328, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Los pdfs generados tienen publicidad.
No corresponde el contenido visible con lo que se ve con lo que genera.
El PDF generado no permite selección de texto, es igual a capturar una imagen de pantalla y encapsularla en un PDF.
Generated pdfs have advertising.
Visible web page content doesn't correspond with pdf content.
Generated PDF doesn't allow text selection, it's the same as capturing a screen image and convert it to PDF format.
- by PanzerIV, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Gotta pay to customize the settings and also it looks like total trash for most website when you convert to PDF. If it looks bad when doing CTRL+P then it's gonna look just as bad if not worse... Back to Chrome.
- by Firefox user 14178941, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The output looks the same as the printed output, which is poor and unusable. If 'Print Preview' looks like garbage, your pdf output from this app will look the same! Not usable.