- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18304762, 7 days agoHorrible, garbled, unintelligible robotic voices. Way to much reverb, too fast and they all sound alike. Chrome's built in text to speech is a hundred times better and it is just a dull monotone, but at least you can understand it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Simon, 10 days agoPlease look into NovelAI support.
Some AI Chatbot sites are able to access NovelAI's voice feature when you add their API key, so don't think it should be impossible here.
- Rated 2 out of 5by zero, 14 days agothe voice was really hard to listen to, it was almost comical. i tried out many of the voices and all of the quality was way more difficult to understand than siri (as a point of reference).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17089362, 16 days agoThis used to work okay now it sounds so robotic and distorted it's unusable!! It speaks everything 2x as fast as before and you can't understand a single word it's saying! IT'S BROKEN! uninstalled
- Rated 5 out of 5by zebra, 18 days agoIt is one of the best ad ons I have ever used. It really makes those long articles quite easy to get through and it even has a way to speed up each article.
A definite time saver
- Rated 1 out of 5by MM13, 21 days agoIrritable, terrible, insufferable... I cannot concentrate when the robot rapes my ear with its artificial, hacky voice. Whoever programed this extension needs a little water boarding.
Now being somewhat series... Firefox,, you are a tech company, right? act like one! We have AI that is indistinguishable from human voice almost. GET WITH IT! NO EXCUSES
- Rated 3 out of 5by whitevamp, a month agoseams to be a decent app, except it will not load the extra MS voices I have installed through accessibility > narrator will only load the default 4 voice packs, the default 4 voice packs suck, thats built into winblows. would like to see it pick up these extra voice packs.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Oleg, a month agoOnce started, the app is impossible to control or stop, the only way is to disable it and re-enable it or to stop Firefox. Changing the voice doesn't change the voice, it's very difficult to operate for someone who isn't used to constantly adjusting options.