Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by L0garithmic, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5The default voice is garbage, but once you get the google voices setup, this thing works amazing. Can't believe how good TTS has become over the years. Thanks for the addon!
- by Firefox user 15969422, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5only free for a few uses. After that it stops performing and requires you to pay $4-$16. Waste of time. Will look at other apps that are actually free.
- by Firefox user 12894583, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Continuamente se corta la lectura, aparte que sobrecarga mucho el procesador. Es mejor tener un TTS aparte, copiar y pegar porque te hace perder el tiempo.
- by Ezol, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on. It help me ALOT in my daily life when searching, reading, learning or reading the news (have Autism 1/Aspberger and ADD).
I gain alot from varieing with this app and reading what I can myself the 'normal' way.
1. This add-on is awesome. The best way to us it is to mark what you want to read up and then right click and select the add-ons icon "Read Aloud".
2. The second way to use it is to just click on the icon in your browsers right corner and it will read EVERYTHING on the page you have open in front of you :)
The only main problem with the apps function, is that is has a hard time reading text and sentences in the way that they are written.
- Can sometimes bunch them together, doesn't skip some onessary parts/symbols.
- Have a hard time reading text från PDF-files in the browser (they usually are wierd in format to begin with so it's tricky)