Reviews for Read Aloud: A Text to Speech Voice Reader
Read Aloud: A Text to Speech Voice Reader by LSD Software
- Rated 1 out of 5by selsworth, a year agocommands dont work and trouble reading text this makes it very hard to operate.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Maza, a year agoRUBBISH! I'm trying to have an online course read out and it's stuck on the main page! Don't know how to unstick it and move it to read the page I'm physically looking at!
- Rated 1 out of 5by lazy, a year agowhat is this shit, orca scks now this sucks too; it doesn't work with other voices but it neither redirects me to sign-in page by which i can use other "premium voices" ,
please fix it
- Rated 5 out of 5by Demetri, a year agoIf you guys don't like the default, voice pick the GoogleTranslate English voice. It is so natural and nice to listen to.
- Rated 5 out of 5by FAISAL HASAN, a year agoI like Read Aloud as it hurts my eyes to read through long articles. The default voice is not that impressive but the one by Google Translate is good. Thanks for letting us use it for free.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ricardo, a year agoThe (English) voice is very robotic and ugly. I don't know bau this is related with Firefox. The same extension works fine with beautiful and natural voices in Chrome.