- Rated 3 out of 5by Extended Player, 4 months agowhy can't i tap on "Singin to use Premium Voices"? It does nothing when i tap it in the Extention's settings screen! Now i'm trying to figure out how to get it back to original out how to get back onto lame default voices.
- Rated 5 out of 5by hehe, 4 months agoworks fantastically! love the range of voices! only wish google voices where in a seperate menu for ease of use, but auto-reader voice formatting isn't a problem i've seen anyone solve, haha.
- Rated 2 out of 5by avtolik, 4 months agoI have two major problems with this extension. First it is buggy - sometimes I run it to read a site and cant stop it. I try to start another site and stop it but doesn't work every time.
Also it is not working when autoplay is disabled. Even when the site is in the exceptions list.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lisa, 4 months agoIt's kind of wonky, doesn't react when I try to choose where in the text I want it to start reading (just keeps going from the first line anyway), and the pause and stop buttons work poorly and don't react as they should. I'll try to find something that works better for me.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Dollique, 5 months agoWorks, but only for english. When there are japanese characters (Hiragana) in the text the voice will skip them.
Also would be nice if the speed could be adjusted directly when it's reading and not only in the settings.