Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12894583, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Continuamente se corta la lectura, aparte que sobrecarga mucho el procesador. Es mejor tener un TTS aparte, copiar y pegar porque te hace perder el tiempo.
- by Ezol, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on. It help me ALOT in my daily life when searching, reading, learning or reading the news (have Autism 1/Aspberger and ADD).
I gain alot from varieing with this app and reading what I can myself the 'normal' way.
1. This add-on is awesome. The best way to us it is to mark what you want to read up and then right click and select the add-ons icon "Read Aloud".
2. The second way to use it is to just click on the icon in your browsers right corner and it will read EVERYTHING on the page you have open in front of you :)
The only main problem with the apps function, is that is has a hard time reading text and sentences in the way that they are written.
- Can sometimes bunch them together, doesn't skip some onessary parts/symbols.
- Have a hard time reading text från PDF-files in the browser (they usually are wierd in format to begin with so it's tricky)
- by e2li, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very good. Russian read awesome. Online books are no longer a problem, and generally all the text on the pages. Very comfortably. The desired function at some points.
- by Kilory56, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5I use it whit IBM Watson ( in my opinions the most natural TTS) it's works :) just it can take up to 5 or 6 second to process data i don't know yet if it's a issue of the plugin or form IBM.
- by TotalJustice, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you so much for this.
I have a hard time reading spec-sheets online because there's, well, so much to read! All the words start blurring into one for me, this means I have to go back and re-read everything multiple times just to make some slight sense of it all.
I was about to give up on a emulation project because I couldn't read anymore until I had the idea of using a text to speech app. Yours was the first one I found and it works perfectly, so for that I thank you!
- by TheSheMullet, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5I would love to give this software 5 stars but I do have an issue that causes me a lot of hassle. I have to re-grant permissions constantly for google wavenet voices. I have used other plugins before that used an google api key to as a way of authentication. Maybe you could look at this. The re-granting of permissions is a nightmare.
- by VA_Makarov, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Здравствуйте, русский язык по умолчанию, на 29 апреля 2020 года, оставляет желать лучшего, НО, если выбрать - GoogleWavenet Russian (Anna) - то, что доктор прописал). До этого более месяца пользовался Алисой от Яндекса, и могу сказать уверенно, что GoogleWavenet Russian (Anna) конкретно для меня, в общем и целом лучше - меньше ошибок в произношении и больше возможностей.