- by Firefox user 12791648, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5I love OneTab. It lets me save things I want to get to but helps save memory when busy working. HOWEVEr, within the last few days I clicked on OneTab to save items. When I went back to open one of the files, NO files were present. I'm now looking for how to get those files back!
- by Firefox user 14513318, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5As someone who keeps multiple tabs open for later review, I love this extension so much!
Wishing I could access my saved tabs on my iPhone tho! Is this ever going to be an option?
- by Firefox user 12171685, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Seen a lot of critics of this but for me, at least, is working flawlessly.
I was far from my desktop for 3 months and had around 30 tabs stored, in 4 different groups. Now I'm back and my tabs are ready to be worked on again
- by Nick, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5It would be much better if there is a setting to change the default behaviour of the main button to just save the current tab instead of all tabs. I never want to save all the tabs.
- by Firefox user 15166984, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5People give one star ratings for the dumbest reasons and often down to user error. This addon is an awesome alternative to bookmarking or keeping tabs open that you plan to check out later. Used it for months without issue.