- Rated 4 out of 5Really great way of relieving tabs. However, can you make it an option to not automatically remove all tabs when we click the extension in the bookmarks toolbar. It's quite annoying when you just wanna check what tabs you have stored, but the moment you click the extension it stores all your active tabs even if you don't want to. Other than that, this is pretty good
- Rated 5 out of 5Basically an excellent addon. Just as few wishes wrt the one tab overview:
- I don't like that tabs are grouped by days or whatever. I'd prefer a flat searchable/filterable list and maybe the ability to tag or annotate tabs (e.g. via a free text field).
- The 1tab overview's ability to reorder tabs & edit groups feels clunky. I usually end up with a big backlog I never edit or change. Sometimes I delete entries but that's all. But I'm fine with that. So unless the usability of the 1tab page is improved, I wonder whether the ability to move/rearrange tabs is essential.
That said, this is a great addon.
- Rated 5 out of 5В определённых условиях использования нужное расширение
- Rated 5 out of 5You must use it. Clean you browser and center you mind.
- Rated 5 out of 5I wish there was a search field or function. Very helpful utility overall.
- Rated 5 out of 5Просто супер полезное расширение. Перешла с Хрома на Файрфокс и установила одним из первых. Спасибо разрабам.
- Rated 5 out of 5nice add-on, works just fine. reallly helpful.
- Rated 4 out of 5Overall very satisfied with this extremely useful extension for a tab hoarder like me, would like to see an option to send multiple highlighted tabs. Also for me it doesn't work in fullscreen mode. Still the most polished version of this kind of add-on.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works like a charm.
One thing I miss, although, is the possibility to automatically/manually erase tabs/history, that are older than for instance 1-2-3-4-5-6 months... (now, I have 2 manual options: delete one-tab-at-a-time or delete-all-tabs - and nothing in between)
- Rated 4 out of 5Having some issues when restoring recent tabs or force closing Firefox (due to a bug) one tab doesn't 'see' all tabs.
- Rated 4 out of 5So far this Add-on works EXACTLY as advertised.
After a month or so, I will review my ratting.
Very happy with it so far!
- Rated 2 out of 5Firefox recommended a "Reset" of the browser, which created a "Old Firefox Data" folder on my desktop containing a backup of all of my profile data — including extension data. I have tried restoring my OneTab extension data (links/URLs) using Firefox's restoration process, but OneTab is the only extension that does not seem to restore its previous data. I have contacted OneTab through their form on their website twice and have not heard back. I would pay for support at this point, but it's unfortunate I am dealing with potential data loss with no answer from the developer. Again, I would compensate the developer to assist in helping my current situation. If I am able to restore the data, I will update my review and increase my rating.