- by Firefox user 16456613, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5TOP top top. Permets de faire le ménage rapidement dans les onglets ouvert sans pour autant les perdre si saturé le menu des raccourcis surtout lorsque l'on aime nettoyer l'historique régulièrement.
- by Firefox user 13468109, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I often have a ton of tabs open, which slows down my browser and makes it difficult to be effective in my research. One Tab is THE BEST. When I have a bunch of tabs open that I want to save but don't want to bookmark, I just hit one tab. All of my open tabs are now in a list. Easy to search. You can easily reopen one or all of the tabs, delete one or more tabs. Makes my life so much easier.
- by Bflat, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5The add on is very nice, thank you. I do have one question thought, is it possible to trigger one of the onetab functionalities, such as ''send only this tab to one tab'', or ''send all tabs except this to onetab'', through a keyboard shortcut? If it isn't, I think that would be very nice, and I suggest that you please, if possible, implement it. I researched to see if this feature already exists, and that doesn't seem to be the case.
- by Nijaz Muratović, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5noticed a bug, file:/// links are saved, but as soon they are opened they are removed and not opened...can't contact anywhere except here...will give higher rating if bug is fixed
- by Firefox user 13885522, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I tend to open a lot of tabs. Many tabs. I think I have the attention span of a flea. One tab helps me save them all in one place where it's easy for me to refer to them. I guess I am a tab hoarder but I do a lot of research for myself and my writing and One Tab allows me to easily access all that fun without keeping all the tabs open (and thereby slowing down my computer). :) Great stuff. You need this addon!
- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5mostly disabled it. Breaks Loads whether you ask it to or not and then breaks your vpn or music connection in doing so. Seems pretty obvious they are messing with your other browsing connections. It's only good for one thing, that is if you have to open many URLS and don't want to bother pressing the keys to make a book mark. I consider this spyware. Don't know why mozilla recommends it, but they must have low standards.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoWe have a very strict privacy guarantee, and Mozilla manually reviews all of our source code. I'm not sure what kind of "breaking" of your browsing you're talking about. The extension will not normally affect your browsing in any way unless you click the OneTab button to send your open tabs to OneTab.