- by CapoFantasma97, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Very useful, but it's almost entirely in bright white with no Dark Theme/Mode, which is a pain, especially at night.
Space useage and font size are also not the most ideal either, there's a lot of unnecessary spacing, and the font for most elements is too small on a 1080p 15.6" laptop. Spacing/Padding should be reduced, and there should be an option to change font sizes.
- by Firefox user 16562171, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5A great extension. Replaces bookmarks for many purposes. I particularly like the facility to set up a tab group as web page - then send that URL to other users.
- by Firefox user 9889732, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on has actually turned tab management into a joy, especially between browser sessions. Thank you so much, it's not very often that software actually makes one's life better ;-).
- by Firefox user 15174902, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Works fine but lacks the ability to gather pinned tabs even using its option to send all tabs to OneTab. Would be nice to be able to merge all sessions into one and sort by name and delete individual items...
- by Sans Undertale, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5It works, but with caveats. I'd recommend you check out Tab Stash or Session Manager (Both also part of the recommended program) before using this one, but if you want to use this specifically then heed these warnings....
One: The extension's icon in the extension bar is a nuke that automatically saves all open tabs in an individual window into OneTab, CLOSING THEM IN THE PROCESS. If you are (rightfully) scared of activating this nuke by accident, remove the extension icon from the extension bar asap. Virtually everything can be done via context menus anyway.
2. If you share tab groups as a webpage, it will be searchable on Google until (and unless) you delete the page on the page itself. Otherwise, anyone can see it.
3. OneTab is a RAM hog that will eat up CPU and Battery like nobody's business.
I give it 2 stars because it does work fine if you keep these in mind, but Tab Stash does nearly everything OneTab does but better (thanks to it's use of native Firefox Bookmarking instead of it's own engine).