- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12580101, 7 months agoWould not load and display icon. I have latest FF version and 10 extension icons that load into the toolbar. There is no provision to load it into the toolbar extension either. Had to disable and delete. Currently using Tab Suspender which works well in regards to memory but thought OneTab might work better but it was not to be. Good luck with it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17962182, 7 months agoI've been using OneTab on Mac since 2017 and am happy to find it on PC. Same as it ever was, simple and perfect. Use the keyboard commands---this extension becomes an automatic reflex. So effiencent and easy. The shared pages you can create with lists of links will work forever. No login. Please never go away.
- Rated 1 out of 5by parsimon, 7 months agoWorked great for about a week until now (after a Firefox update) it won't load at all. I've closed and reopened my browser several times; the OneTab icon continues to appear, pinned to the taskbar, but clicking it does nothing, and the 'send to OneTab' option no longer appears on the right-click drop-down menu. I guess I'll be uninstalling and looking for an alternative. Would be *great* if there were a OneTab back-up somewhere so I could restore my apparently now lost tabs. Bummer, since I was in the middle of a research project.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12361322, 8 months agoMost useful Firefox extension I've used. Especially good for saving RAM on older machines. Very helpful to save URLs of sites you're actually interested in (not just wading through history lists).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17969737, 8 months agoI've been using One Tab in my Firefox browser for a month now. It's been so useful and easy to use that I installed it as an add-on/extension in my Edge and Chrome browsers too! When I left feedback, they responded right away and resolved my issues. Now, I'm going to write them re some feature requests/suggestions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Patricek0056, 8 months agoHey! OneTab Team! Update this add-on to 1.76 like in Chrome web store!!!
What is difficult with update proccess?? Why did you abandon this extension in Firefox store and keep updating it in Chrome store?
Please update this extension ASAP!!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by QHAL, 8 months agoGreat concept but poor implementation. Always crashing, losing tabs, slows browser or becomes overwhelmed by the volume of tabs for stashing. There are other add-ons available that do the same thing, swiftly and reliably.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16399158, 8 months agoEasily my most used extension that isn't an ad blocker. Firefox is already a memory heavy browser especially when you have a lot of extensions that you can't justify removing; this extension helps me keep my bookmarks clean and my memory usage to a minimum. I keep it pinned to my tab bar for ease of access on both my desktop and laptop. I especially love how simple it is to sync both my laptop and desktop OneTab pages.