- Rated 2 out of 5I LOVED this extension so much and relied on it for so long, but the recent update cleared all my saved tabs and I don't know how to get them back! Please help
- Rated 5 out of 5Best extension, so easy to use. Wish it was open source
- Rated 1 out of 5Been using onetab since like 2013, this is for the Android version. Is it a problem writing to the onetab cache file? Whatever it is, the problem is clicking bring all tabs to onetab just deletes your tabs you have. And since Firefox Android's history is ridiculously small for recent tabs they are gone. A lot of research and pages you wanted to go back to gone. 15 saves jntk one tab the first time. After that 4 and a dozen lost. And after that no tabs ever were brought into onetab. What happened to Firefox Android? A lot of the best extensions don't work.much lie all the highly rated video downloader extensions now. They don't work. Get your shit together Mozilla.
- Rated 4 out of 5Since the recent update, OneTab has stopped working with the Private Mode, even when it's enabled. Please do look into it, it would be really helpful. Thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5Please mark this as not support for android platform. It just killed 100+ tabs when i pressed " Bring all tabs into Onetab" but only showed only 1 tab currently opened. Yikes.
- Rated 3 out of 5Please help me I lost all my tabs but I found the file storage.json.migrated which contains all my tab data. I can't use this to import it into OneTab
- Rated 3 out of 5Why is this permission required?
"Access your data for all websites"
The Firefox docs mention that: "The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords."
This addon's extremely useful to me but I find the use of that permission unnerving.
- Rated 2 out of 5The extension is unusable if you try to save a reasonable number of tabs (say, 200-300) at once. When this happens, the extension eats 15 GB RAM and 100% CPU and caused Firefox to become unresponsive forever. After fifteen hours of waiting for the tabs to be closed, I had to kill the browser. After restarting the browser, all the tabs I tried to save were still open. This is not acceptable.
- Rated 4 out of 5This is one of the most needed and useful addons I use. However, there is no data safety when installing a OneTab update!
This is true:
Don't worry about closing OneTab - you will not lose your stored tabs. Even if you close all tabs and exit your web browser and restart your computer, the tabs you have stored in OneTab will not be lost."
However the contents of OneTab totally disappears each time it is updated. Surely there is a way to fix that problem.
All I can suggest is that instead of autoupdates, do manual, and IF there is a OneTab update, then first export the content, so it can be imported after the update. Do not forget to do so if you do not want your content to disappear.
- Rated 5 out of 5what can I say but, 'Blooming Brilliant' and thanks loads!