- by Firefox user 14981463, 2 days agoRated 4 out of 5I like the app, but there is a nuance.
I cannot select specific tabs and send them to OneTab, there is no "OneTab" item in the context menu of the tab. I have to move the group of tabs to the end, select the previous one, right-click on the add-on icon and select "Send tabs on the right...". Very uncomfortable.
- by DreamPhreak, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Reinstalled firefox. All my other plugins' options got synced and restored seamlessly, but i seem to have lost all of the tabs I had in this addon. I understand that this data is stored locally only, but it would have been nice if there was backups or something built-in.
- by Firefox user 13744747, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful extension! Has been very reliable and saves me from constantly emailing links to myself to "visit later".
Suggestion: Would be wonderful if you could specify which open tabs should be added to OneTab, as opposed to sending ALL open tabs to OneTab.
- by s20, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Really great for briefly reorganizing or saving some tabs for later. It's not for long term storage, and shouldn't be used for that. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a dark mode, and it seems to be immune to Midnight Lizard, so I'm stuck with a white page. There might be a way to fix this with custom CSS, but dark mode kinda should be built in by default.
- by Firefox user 15867379, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5I have Firefox Multi-Account Containers. When I collapse all tabs on different containers, when restored, they don't return to the original container.
- by Bflat, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5The add on is very nice, thank you. I do have one question thought, is it possible to trigger one of the onetab functionalities, such as ''send only this tab to one tab'', or ''send all tabs except this to onetab'', through a keyboard shortcut? If it isn't, I think that would be very nice, and I suggest that you please, if possible, implement it. I researched to see if this feature already exists, and that doesn't seem to be the case.
- by Nijaz Muratović, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5noticed a bug, file:/// links are saved, but as soon they are opened they are removed and not opened...can't contact anywhere except here...will give higher rating if bug is fixed
- by Agustin Herold Garcia, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Disculpen, pero seria bueno poder ordenar los enlaces cuando estan en el onetab y poder marcar aquellos a los cuales uno cliquea para abrirlos en una nueva pestaña del Firefox
- by Asclepius, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Why does Mozilla insist on keeping its pages as bright as the sun?
Please don't follow in their footsteps. This is a great extension but the white background is killing me here.
I'll (without hesitation) give this extension a 5-star rating since it makes the Firefox UX that much better, but give us some sort of dark background!