- by DreamPhreak, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Reinstalled firefox. All my other plugins' options got synced and restored seamlessly, but i seem to have lost all of the tabs I had in this addon. I understand that this data is stored locally only, but it would have been nice if there was backups or something built-in.
- by Sylvano, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Hi! First of all, your extension is perfect and really helps me every day! But could you implement a simple night mode ? Actually that's the only thing OneTab is missing :)
- by Firefox user 13744747, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful extension! Has been very reliable and saves me from constantly emailing links to myself to "visit later".
Suggestion: Would be wonderful if you could specify which open tabs should be added to OneTab, as opposed to sending ALL open tabs to OneTab.
- by Firefox user 16694599, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Nice tool, but i missig a chance to group my tabs.. after starting addon my list contais more than 80 Tab . Thats nice but without any chance to order by categories.
some of my tabs are needet for read later or redraw .. ff speed increases realy because of much less memory needed but the list is confusing.
- by Firefox user 16674063, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Would be a really useful extension if it didn't crash repeatedly. It doesn't crash very often, but you can almost guarantee it will be when you really need it.
- by Bryce, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5I also want to warn potential/current users of OneTab sharing your data to Google when you use the "share as web page" feature
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi Bryce, this is a popular misconception. If you share some links as a web page, that can only show up in Google if you link to that page from another web site. If you don't publicly link to it, the page will not turn up in search results.