Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15175747, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5this app is broken and a risk to anyone who uses it provided you rely on it to 'save' your bookmarks. i had multiple pages saved to OneTab and one day it was all gone with no reason or explanation, and there is 0 support (completely ignored when I reached out for help, as I had some important links saved). Just bookmark what you need and give this broken app a miss!!
- by Mmm, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5TL;DR Crashes Firefox = lost tabs -
Using Firefox on Windows 7, the intended feature works well however, it causes Firefox to crash every 1-4 hours. It does not crash on execution, nor depending on the number of tabs open. This bug would be alright if Firefox would then load the previous windows/tabs like it usually does upon reopening... but something about the crash causes the last window you were focused on to be deleted from memory. It doesn't load on reopening (other windows will) and "history" rarelyy has record of it. (Sometimes you can just go history -> closed windows and reopen but typically there are no "closed windows" listed in that list.) I'd give this a lower rating if other "session manager" add-ons were available for Firefox the way they are available for Chrome.
- by MacerV, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Bookmarks but a bit quicker. Unresponsive to questions sent through official channels.
Firefox version needs some work; auto-load on startup is slow, and doesn't work in incognito.
- by PM, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent Add-on. Brilliant way to remove the noise of too-many tabs. then just click and they disappear to a single list. Then click again and they re-appear, with the ability to maintain different sub-lists. Really nice.
- by Firefox user 15001250, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Indispensable. Have scores of tabs open that you just want to get back to later? One click sends them all to OneTab and closes all those open tabs that are eating up your system's memory. Lots of features and ease of use make this a winner. Plus, it was very easy to move all my tabs over to FireFox when I walked away from Chrome.
- by prempatel8, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Works as intended with one very annoying "feature", whenever you open your browser the one tab page auto loads after a delay of few seconds and steals the focus from whichever tab you were previously on. So if you open your browser to quickly go to website or to google something quick, while you are typing in the address bar suddenly you get switched to the One Tab page. I would prefer if there was a option in the settings to disable this so that you can open the one tab page only when you want.