- Rated 1 out of 5Tried to save some incognito tabs with this on Android. It closed all of my incognito tabs but only saved some of them, and even closed all of my non-incognito tabs without saving any of them!
- Rated 1 out of 5WTF!!! I have more than 400 tabs. When I click the button, All tabs are moved to OneTab's tab. But when I click restore all in OneTab's tab, It only restore the first tab, and all other tabs are gone!
- Rated 2 out of 5UNRESPONSIVE DEVELOPER, NO REPLY TO EMAILS, NO ISSUES SITE.
NEEDS UPDATES-CONTAINERS, AND RESTORE TABS DISCARDED. SIMPLE FIXES OTHER ADDONS HAVE DONE.
HANGS FIREFOX LOADING GROUPS OF TABS, LOSES CUSTOMISED TAB TITLES AND IF YOU USE CONTAINERS IT IS USELESS.
[A YEAR AGO:] Very useful,
1. NEEDS to restore tabs unloaded - like when close and reopen firefox. Restoring large numbers of tabs hangs firefox for up to half a day, while FF restore session takes a couple of minutes. And loading loses customised tab names before I can reapply them to the tabs (custom tab titles are saved to onetab, but lost when tab is reloaded).
2. Needs to restore tabs in original containers.
3. A backuprestore button taking you to backup location would help. (Have lost it several times. Would also like to be able to access the file to cut/paste items from different profiles onetabs.)
4. would like an issues page. Emailing the ether is not satisfying. Feedback link doesnt work: HTTP ERROR 403 //
Problem accessing /feedbackSubmit. Reason: // Forbidden
- Rated 4 out of 5I cant get it to work in private mode browsing, even after adblocker extensions were disabled. I'm I doing something wrong or is it "working-as-intended"? please advise. Other than that... its a great app!
- Rated 4 out of 5hope it could support that the tab can be dragged into tab 'OneTab', or there's a right-click option to move to tab 'OneTab'
- Rated 2 out of 5Auf meinem Android Tablet verschwanden beim klicken auf Onetab fast alle meine Tabs ins Nirvana... Verwende Onetab auch am PC dort hatte ich nie Probleme. Also Daumen hoch am PC Daumen runter unter Android.
- Rated 2 out of 5Just installed this and lost all my tabs, by trying to restore and "one tab" again too quickly, so that not all of the restored tabs were loaded yet. Those that weren't loaded weren't "one tabbed" so I went from 17 to 5 in 1 second ... Can't remember all of them and was researching for an essay, so that sucks (: But I appreciate the idea and hope that the developers can maybe include something like waiting until all tabs are loaded, before allowing a user to use this feature.
- Rated 5 out of 5If I could only install one extension, this would be it. A+++
- Rated 5 out of 5用了很久的一个插件，从 Chrome 就一直陪伴着我。
不过 Edge 貌似把它整合了hhhhh
- Rated 4 out of 5Really great way of relieving tabs. However, can you make it an option to not automatically remove all tabs when we click the extension in the bookmarks toolbar. It's quite annoying when you just wanna check what tabs you have stored, but the moment you click the extension it stores all your active tabs even if you don't want to. Other than that, this is pretty good
- Rated 5 out of 5Basically an excellent addon. Just as few wishes wrt the one tab overview:
- I don't like that tabs are grouped by days or whatever. I'd prefer a flat searchable/filterable list and maybe the ability to tag or annotate tabs (e.g. via a free text field).
- The 1tab overview's ability to reorder tabs & edit groups feels clunky. I usually end up with a big backlog I never edit or change. Sometimes I delete entries but that's all. But I'm fine with that. So unless the usability of the 1tab page is improved, I wonder whether the ability to move/rearrange tabs is essential.
That said, this is a great addon.
- Rated 5 out of 5В определённых условиях использования нужное расширение
- Rated 5 out of 5You must use it. Clean you browser and center you mind.