- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17726760, 22 days agoAs far as I can tell, this extension is irreparably broken.
My previous experience with OneTab had been fantastic! I was able to cache tabs I wanted to keep and come back to them later, even name and organize groups of tabs based on personal categories. It was great! But sometime in the past few months, the extension no longer loads properly: when I open the tab list, it shows a line of pulsing dots indicating that it's loading...but it never loads, no matter how long I wait for it.
I've tried closing and re-opening Firefox, shutting down and restarting my computer, disabling and re-enabling OneTab, disabling every other extension I have, even removing and reinstalling the extension, and nothing changes this lack of response. After losing every tab I had open because I accidentally hit the OneTab button and sent all of them to a window I can no longer access, I'm finally writing it off as a complete loss.
This was previously a great extension, and I hope that someday it will be again. But until then, I'm sad to say that it's not what it promises.
- Rated 1 out of 5by V4V, a month agoUpon install and clicking the icon, automatically closes all tabs and puts them in the list. When selecting to restore tabs, it opens them all as "refreshing" instead of "discarded", so if you have hundreds of tabs, it will end up crashing your browser.
- Rated 1 out of 5by LawrenceSan, 2 months agoInstalling this was an immediate disaster for me. When I tried to save a list of tabs from one window, instead OneTab immediately closed the window, saving nothing, and I lost all the tab locations. It also inserted its own pinned tabs into a few windows that I hadn't even opened, and screwed up a couple of other things. Removed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16342124, 5 months agoA very insecure add-on, it has made disappear the tabs of the last four months, like that! After a normal update of the operating system. Lots of time wasted. This add-on should have something for backing up the tabs. I mean a button, not a f*** ordeal.
And the OneTab support team doesn't even show signs of life. Although why should they? After taking advantage of this rubbish they'll be on to another one by now. Another recommended!! Congratulations Firefox! Farewell Firefox! Wooow!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Muhammad, 5 months agoVery annoying addon -_-.
Why does it suddenly open tabs in a new window?
Why can't I right click on the tab in the bar above -> add current tab just like I did it a few days ago? I right click no menu is shown. Well I'll go edit my saved list and try to add current tab.. oh wait the addon doesn't have that option -_-.
I'm deleting this useless thing and will use an addon that actually CARE about it's users.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17558114, 5 months agoAh, OK... J'active OneTab et en ressors SANS action. Disparition de mes 50 onglets avec impossibilité de les récupérer et sans avertissement de ce qui risque de survenir.
Et puis ne dites pas que l'extension est disponible en français si seuls les titres sont traduits. Même pas le texte de "A propos de cette extension".
Aucune étoile aurait été préférable. Je désinstalle illico.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17479806, 7 months agoMy precious tabs are ruined by this hateful and horrible extension. DO NOT try to install it, STAY AWAY from it as soon as possible! ! ! -- Advice from Tears.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Redbeard, 7 months agoThis f*cking thing. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. I kept it for 15 minutes before realising I didn't need it. When I uninstalled it. IT CLOSED *ALL* OF MY TABS. 400 Tabs. Absolutely horrible extension. Steer clear!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mindstyler, 7 months agoUnfortunately it broke somehow in the latest firefox. Does not display the tab page anymore on startup and right clicking the extension symbol does not bring up the extension controls anymore. Please fix this extension asap. It's a really great extension.