- Rated 2 out of 5by olliebean, 9 months agoIt's a good idea, but unfortunately it's missing one essential option - to send all *selected* tabs to OneTab. There are very few occasions when I want to clear away *all* my tabs, but quite often I could do with clearing away a selected portion of them. Without that option, this addon is of little use to me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14827504, 10 months agoIt worked very well in the beginning, but not sure what happened. It's not that it doesn't save my tabs, it's that when I go to the tab where all the tabs are saved, it infinitely loops trying to bring them up. Sometimes it works if I leave it open long enough, but it's mostly miss than hit. It's a shame cause I really liked this add-on, but it hasn't been updated since mid 2022. Could be abandoned, steer clear if you hope for any support or updates.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Lorenzo, 10 months agoWorked well at first but stopped working after browser restart. Restarting again solved the issue temporarily and allowed for stored tabs recovery. It looks like the extension becomes unreliable when multiple browser windows are used.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12920092, 10 months agoОтличное расширение. Немного напрягает, когда случайно нажимаешь на кнопку приложения в панели меню, и все открытые вкладки сразу закрываются. Потом приходится восстанавливать. И не забывайте делать бэкап, на всякий случай, это очень просто!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17726760, a year agoAs far as I can tell, this extension is irreparably broken.
My previous experience with OneTab had been fantastic! I was able to cache tabs I wanted to keep and come back to them later, even name and organize groups of tabs based on personal categories. It was great! But sometime in the past few months, the extension no longer loads properly: when I open the tab list, it shows a line of pulsing dots indicating that it's loading...but it never loads, no matter how long I wait for it.
I've tried closing and re-opening Firefox, shutting down and restarting my computer, disabling and re-enabling OneTab, disabling every other extension I have, even removing and reinstalling the extension, and nothing changes this lack of response. After losing every tab I had open because I accidentally hit the OneTab button and sent all of them to a window I can no longer access, I'm finally writing it off as a complete loss.
This was previously a great extension, and I hope that someday it will be again. But until then, I'm sad to say that it's not what it promises.