Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by mikey0515, 25 days agoRated 5 out of 5I love this add-on so much. If OneTab was not available for Firefox, I would not use Firefox.
Mostly, I just find it extremely convenient to be able to close out all my tabs and pick them back up again later.
My general style of browser usage revolves around having a silly number of tabs open, covering a lot of things, organized across several windows, and this add-on makes it so my computer can keep up with my ridiculous behavior.
- by instcode, a month agoRated 5 out of 5At first, I was hesitating to install & use OneTab because of some recent bad feedbacks. But then I gave it a try, and you know what? The more I'm using it, the more I'm loving it. One finger snap and it takes all my 2000+ tabs (!!!!) into 1!! I can name a tab group. I can put existing tabs into that group. I can launch tabs from that group!!!... Thanks, OneTab team!! Now I need 1 more feature: Support search tab by url (and with whatever metadata it stored) on that OneTab page please!!
- by Firefox user 13639852, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Al principio me daba miedo perder pestañas, y usaba "Tab Session Manager", pero esta extensión creo que va a reemplazar a la otra, además está disponible en otros navegadores.
- by David, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Broken on Android! Beware! Only saves a few tabs (if lucky), I had 43 tabs, it only saved one. I tested again with twelve, and it only saved three. I was also unable to recover the lost tabs through 'recently closed' in history. Wonderful on PC, disastrous in Android.
- by Firefox user 15126142, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Usability wise and task wise: it is to the point and does exactly what you want it to do.
Accessibility wise tho? Not so much. The only thing that would make me bump it up to a 4 or even 5 star review would be if the tabs could be synced to other devices or to your Firefox account you use to sync tabs and the such. There have been many cases where I had to clear cache because something was acting up or my cache was just bogging up space and lost my tabs as a result of said clear.