Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by LasagnaAndroid, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Great add on, helps reduce tab clutter and keep an infinite list of "I'll read them later (not really)" for us tab hoarders peace of mind. Also, they're support team replies really fast, which is really appreciated. I think this is the only extension I've been using on all my browsers for the past few years.
- by corners, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on, great support.
This add-on is a game changer for me; it saves me so much time, and keeps me sane and organised, and speeds up my computer because I no longer have to have dozens and dozens of tabs open... yet they're just a click away.
There was an issue where a Firefox update stopped the app from working. Not only was the OneTab support awesome, but all my tabs reappeared after their prompt update.
- by Vic, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Love it!
As a scientist I do a ton of online research, and I have not found anything better to organize and keep URLs, or to save an ongoing search in a split second when I need to go and close the browser. The glitch of the last update has been fixed, as indicated by the developers. You can backup, which I recommend doing once in a while if you have a whole library saved in OneTab like I do. It takes less than 10sec.
- by Firefox user 16310175, a month agoRated 1 out of 5OneTab was awesome . . . until it wasn't. About four days ago, the icons disappeared, and I can't find them or get them back. I understand I'm not the only one. Too bad!
- by David, a month agoRated 5 out of 5The firefox app has been fixed (as the developer noted) - honestly I tried a few alternatives to what OneTab does and none of them are even close. OneTab really helps out to save links and even pick up work from the day before, if your work is mainly browser-based.
Until the recent bug it has always worked correctly.
- by Vin, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on has been a lifesaver for years, helping to manage all my tabs. Recently I thought I'd lost them in the latest update, but OneTab tech support showed me how to fix the problem in just ten seconds. Highly recommended!
- by kh_sora, a month agoRated 5 out of 5OneTab is an immensely useful extension! I use it to keep track of projects, hold collections of favorite sites, and send batches of research to my friends and colleagues. The support team is also very responsive and helpful, and they released an update fixing an issue I reported within three days! Would very much recommend OneTab for managing your web browsing!
- by PrincessFawna, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This addon is fantastic! Firefox's newest update did mess with it a bit, but the Onetab team quickly fixed the issue and now it's working again perfectly! You just have to update OneTab andeverything should work, with no data lost! The Onetab team responded quickly to my support request and I'm very impressed by their dedication. This addon is so so nice and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the internet without it.