- Rated 2 out of 5by QHAL, 3 months agoGreat concept but poor implementation. Always crashing, losing tabs, slows browser or becomes overwhelmed by the volume of tabs for stashing. There are other add-ons available that do the same thing, swiftly and reliably.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16399158, 3 months agoEasily my most used extension that isn't an ad blocker. Firefox is already a memory heavy browser especially when you have a lot of extensions that you can't justify removing; this extension helps me keep my bookmarks clean and my memory usage to a minimum. I keep it pinned to my tab bar for ease of access on both my desktop and laptop. I especially love how simple it is to sync both my laptop and desktop OneTab pages.
- Rated 1 out of 5by 李皇谛·李炜, 3 months ago安装完成后不留下确认提示自动收起所有标签页，恢复标签页时大量占用内存和移动数据流量，中途关闭Firefox导致之前收起的标签页流失，已提交投诉并卸载此扩展。
After installation it automatically fold all of my tabs (WITHOUT FUNCTION CONFIRM), tabs resuming took CPU and memory loads, and even avaliable connections bytes amount of my mobile network. After I closed Firefox, it FAILS my tabs after its automatic-folding.
I submitted report and removed this extensions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17930796, 4 months agoSuddenly from one moment to the next onetab page no longer loads: I have been using the extension for a while. I have not experienced issues in the past, but last week Thursday the Onetab page grouping all my saved pages would no longer load. It worked in the morning, then in the afternoon the developer console returned an "Uncaught (in promise) undefined" for that page. I see the loadingspinner going and going. Backed up my FF profile folder just in case and then tried different ways like clearing cache/history, removing/re-adding the extension...to no avail Very frustrating. It would really be amazing if there were a backup I could extract the tabs from. But it seems like it all is scrambled into a file I can't decode.
I read the other users' frustrating comments and must say, if it is this instable, I will not use it moving forward nor recommend it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by CroneMayhem, 4 months agoThis has Saved My Sanity! (& several searches).
No more having half a dozen or more, windows open; with dozens of tabs open in each.
OneTab, on one window, no more confusion or getting lost in the mess.
- Rated 3 out of 5by thame, 4 months agoÉ uma boa extensão, deve ser útil pra muita gente. Mas tenho poréns. Primeiro, o Mozilla tem a opção de "contêiner", poder usar contas diferentes em cada aba, e ao apertar no botão do "One Tab", as abas do contêiner são fechadas, restaurando só uma aba, então tenho que abri-las novamente, fazendo eu perder tudo o que já estava definido nas abas contêiner. Segundo, seria bom ter como minimizar as abas que são selecionadas manualmente, pra deixar de lado somente as abas que não usarei no momento.