Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by kem3535, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Generally works well, but in my most recent purchase it tried to match me with an in-house code (HONEY15) which would give me $4 off, when an earlier code it tried would give me $8 off. I ran the matching again and copied the bigger discount code myself and applied it, but it seemed odd it chose the Honey code to apply over the actual best code.
- by Mia, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Has saved me money on a number of purchases, however does not appear to have much coverage of Australian retailers - most savings happen from large, international websites.
- by Firefox user 15231032, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Uninstalled the add-on, am now getting spammed by them asking me to come back and re-install honey. I have unsubscribed from their e-mail list multiple times and yet the next day there's a new e-mail asking me to come back.
- by FireFoxNewbie, a month agoRated 1 out of 5After downloading this I found it very difficult to learn how it functions. I couldn't find the "button" described by honey to discover what savings it might provide. I used an Epson ET-7750 printer as an example, and all the savings were of the "refurbished" type. I didn't consider this any savings, but rather having to deal with problems that might come with a "refurbished" product.
- by Ryan, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5froze while it said there was a coupon, but no discount, said try later but I couldnt close it. doesn't launch at checkout half the time at ali express. rarely finds a code that is useful.
- by Medievalman22, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Aussie here, constantly seeing ads and sponsor spots and gave in. Had it for at least 2 years and not once has it provided a single discount. I'm sure its fine overseas, but no, absolutely void of use in Aus. It doesn't even show price history on amazon.com.au
- by Firefox user 14296734, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing savings with Honey. Just turn them loose and let them go through discount code after discount code and you can save big money.
I was just checking out prices on online bifocals, and their coupons dropped the price by $155.